i have a registered ngo and a pan card attached to it, but the brochure who did registration and all, entered the wrong spelling of name in pan card, it has been more than two years, now i wish to open a bank account, i need correct name for that, how can i correct name on pan card associated with my ngo.
plz help , thanx in advance more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
thanx to all of you for the overwhelming responce.... the name of my NGO is OJASWI CAREER EDUCATION SOCIETY, and the PAN no is AAAAO4501F , hope sharing these details on social media platform will not create any problem for me in the future, you will be very kind if you forward the proceeds, and yes the error is in the spelling of word CAREER, thanx a lot more  

Mani Dubey, you provide all the documents , we can help you get the name corrected.


Sunil Kumar Gupta
Sunil Ritu & Co.
Chartered Accountants
Certified Arbitrators
Certified Forensic Auditors
Peer Reviewer
P-1 , Lower Ground Floor,
Green Park Extn.,
New Delhi-110016.
Tel.: 9811146851 , 26183899 , 26183299
Email - sg_gup@hotmail.comsg_gup@hotmail.com>

From: Mani Dubey <support@localcirclesmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:00 AM
To: sg_gup@hotmail.com
Subject: New post "i have a registered ngo a..." in [Business Accounting and Taxation] more  
Mr. Mani Dubey, please log on to <https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html>; and follow the guidelines. more  
Apply a fresh application for the change in name in PAN mentioning therein
the pan no. Alloted with a copy

On Jan 26, 2017 11:00 AM, "Mani Dubey" <support@localcirclesmail.com> wrote:

> more  
File Pan correction form along with copy of Certificate of registration of Ngo stating the correct name. Pls tick 'correction of name' with the same Pan. OR Get the old Pan cancelled and apply for a fresh Pan... more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Accounts Outsourcing Service

      Hello friends. Please suggest a competent CA firm for outsourcing all accounting and filing work related to IT and GST for a small company, preferably based in South Delhi or Gurgaon

      By PRADEEP T
    • Cash payment limits Rs. 10,000/-

      May I enquire from an expert among the group your guidance on two things, It is heard that cash payment limit is reduced to Rs. 10,000/- as against Rs. 20,000/- from April 01. Is is right.

      By Tsering Phuntsok
    • Post offices do not pay more than 20,000 in cash.

      I have a TDS in post office for 5 years. When I visited there to withdraw the interest the concern clerk told that there is no provision to give the interest in cash for more than 20,000/-. He was ...

      By Gaurav Mittal

      I submit the following proposal to Hon.Fin.Min. Please study and comment.

      By Kv Venkata Chalam
    • ICAI internal memo

      While ICAI members shouldnt indulge in illegal practices of converting black to white at the sam time they shouldnt behave like bhakts. Dont derail demonetisation but dont praise when the going is ...

      By Naina Mittal

      DEMONETIZATION ONLY TO BAILOUT PSBs, hiding the PSB babus' filth:- PIL In the scenario created in the mean time in the Nation of India, several evils have cropped up against h...

      By H Ahuja
    • Why most black money holders are doomed

      Real estate firms or jewellers may not accept cash unless it is at a good discount, for they will have to declare it to the banks and pay taxes. So there is no easy option to convert it via real es...

      By Mohit Jain
    • New steps after current situation.

      Exchange of Rs.500:Rs.1000 being given new Currency. Govt to take some immediate steps. 1. No cash transaction Rs.1,00,000/- above in all aspects. 2. PAN compulsory for Rs.1 lak & above transac...

      By Kv Venkata Chalam
    • A senior CA's opinion

      I am sharing this in view of prevalent panic created by certain media over imposition of penalty on unaccounted cash of high denominations that are deposited into bank, I give my professional opini...

      By Naina Mittal
    • Fatca declaration

      My client has been told by bank that there bank accounts will be frozen if they dont declare the details of foreign directors under the FATCA declaration. Anyone knows anything about it. Is it the ...

      By Mohit Jain
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)