HOW TO IMPROVE AND FEEL BETTER ?
MY RIGHT KNEE PAINS A LOT.
PAIN KILLERS TO MY MIND IS NOT A SOLUTION.
X RAY INDICATES LESS GAP?
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE. more
IT IS GREAT RESEARCH WORK.
RIGHT KNEE PAIN CONFIRMS ISSUES WITH A SIGNIFICANT MALE IN MY LIFE.
IT IS VERY TRUE- AS ALL MY EFFORTS TO SOLVE EVERY ISSUE WITH HIM HAS MADE ME SMALL, WEAK AND RESULTING IN MY FAILURE.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW THE BASIS AND LINK ?
HOW COME RIGHT KNEE IS LINKED WITH SUCH MATTERS? more
MANY THANKS AND LET ME START WORKING ON THIS FOR ME TO COME BACK ON THIS SOON. more
1.One should try to lose excess weight.Exercise When it’s painful and difficult just to move, the last thing you feel like doing is getting up and exercising. As unpleasant as it may sound though, exercise is vital for those who suffer from any form of stiffness, joint pain, or arthritis. Exercise will help control weight (an excess of which puts more strain on your joints) strengthens the muscles that support the joint, even when the cartilage is thinning, and lubricates the joints, allowing them to move more freely. When we are inactive the synovial fluid in the joints is the consistency of a thick gel, but once we get moving and warming up, the liquid becomes more viscous and can do a better job of lubricating our joints and keeping them going smoothly. Just imagine if you were to be sedentary every day, pretty soon you’d be so stiff it’d be just about impossible to move. But if you get up and move around every day, you’ll get stronger and will loosen up as well.
-Going for a brisk walk-start with 15 minutes and work your way up into a solid daily routine.
-Doing joint-targeted exercises-certain stretches and exercises specifically target joints to help rid them of stiffness and pain.
2. Physiotherapy can be useful.
3. Gentle massage of Olive oil is advisable.
4. Use OILS that have natural camphor in them. Give gentle massage of this to affected area, after which one should use a hot pack.
5. Bromelain present in Pineapples is useful to treat knee joint pain. Eating a few pieces of Pineapples 6 to 7 times a day can help.
6. Taking Ginger juice daily by mixing with a cup of water will be helpful.
7. Foods rich in vitamin B may be useful to treat inflammation and pain related to the joints. Good B food sources are lean meat, fish, eggs, Soybeans, lentils and whole grains.
8. Regular exercises should improve muscle tone and fitness.
9.Omega 3 fatty acids present in fish OIL are also useful.
10. Crushing two cloves of Garlic in sesame oil and giving a gentle massage of this oil to the affected area helps to ease the pain and swelling.
11. Prepare a paste of Turmeric powder (Curcuma longa) in oil and apply this on the affected area. Leave it for one hour, and then wash it off with warm water.
12. Drink Carrot juice and Indian Gooseberry juice daily as they are antioxidants.
13. Processed foods are rich in sodium; try to avoid these as they may increase the swelling.
14. Salmon, Flax seeds, Walnuts are a rich source of omega 3 fats. So these are advisable
15. Meethi seeds boiling and drinking karha has a powerful relieving power.
16. mix 1 tsf of haldi/turmeric powder, with honey and drink with milk for 10 days.
the metaphysical reason of knee joint pain...Possible contributing factors:..........
Control, blame, judgement, anger, resentment, frustration, inflexibility. Feeling stuck. Difficulty dealing with a person, issue or situation from the past. Confusion. Frozen desires and unfulfilled dreams. Unresolved family issues. Difficulty making decisions and keeping commitments. Fear of moving forward. A great need to know what will happen next.
IF pain is in the RIGHT knee specifically:
Issues with a significant male in your life: father, brother, uncle and so on. Difficulty moving foward in your career. Limited thinking. Fear of failure. Asking yourself, Where am I inflexible in my life?
IF pain is in the LEFT knee specifically:
Issues with a mother, sister, aunt, or significant female in your life. Holding onto sadness, hurt and loss from the past. Feeling like a victim. Constant criticism. Holding yourself back.
Stand. Ask yourself: (and be brutally honest…)
Am I willing to let go of controlling, blaming, and judging myself and others? Can I give myself permission to move forward with trust, love and certainty?
If the answer is yes, visualize releasing all the fear, blame and inflexibility. You may imagine cutting yourself free from heavy ropes of control, or taking rocks of fear out of various parts of your body and throwing them into the ocean.
Say: “Divine healing intelligence, I ask you to release all blame, judgment, fear, anger, confusion, hurt, loss, sadness, and inflexibility from my knees, as well as all points of view, all patterns and the positive and negative charges that contribute to this condition.” Repeat the exercise till you feel a shift occur.
Ask yourself what possibilities are now available to you. Imagine a life of infinite options, flexibility, flow and satisfaction. Allow yourself to really live this experience of freedom, empowerment and flow in the moment. Breathe deeply and savor the experience of expansion.
Now, sit down and rub your hands together feeling the heat and tingling sensation in your hands, and then visualize a powerful green ray of light emanating from them. Place your hands on your knees and sense this green ray as it moves through your knees, releasing all their stuckness and density, and regenerating them. Keep your hands on your knees until you feel the process has concluded.
Say “Divine Healing Intelligence, please heal and regenerate my knees to their maximum strength, flexibility and well-being.”
It IS safe for you to move forward!!ok, read it, understand, you will feel empowered to take control of it, and do it ; as and when you are doing or wanting but are getting resistance, get to know your motivation, mindset better by sending me your 1-2 pages of your handwriting sample, from which i will offer your psychological insights on your personality makeup. more