How can one say AAP has not delivred
A party that has come in power and is only two weeks old have mad a good beginning.
1) Free electricity
2) Free Power
3) Doing away VIP culture
4) Help line for sting operation to catch corrupt officials
5) Transfer of corrupt officials
6) Charge sheeting corrupt officials
7) Reducing security
Apart from that the the indirect benefits to AAM Janatha due to AAP effect.
1) Changing the political discourse of the country
2) Forcing BJP not to do horse trading
3) Forcing BJP led Rajasthan and SP led UP to reduce reduce security at least to some extent
4)Forcing BJP CM Rajasthan not to take big bunglaw as official residence
5)Making Bihar CM NK to take action on more than 500 officials for corruption
6)Forcing Maharastra Govt to reduce power tariff
7) Haryana govt giving Rs200/- relief on power tariff
All this is made possible by a party that is just more than one year old and 15 days of power.
However AAP has a party has to evolve. They have to go a long way. They will make mistakes But I am sure they will learn fast.
8. Through the latest Dharna by Kejeriwal. The AAP has indirectly highlighted the issue of corruption in Police and raised voice for giving complete State status to Delhi. This is great , no earlier Govt. has ever raised voice against corruption in Police in this manner. AAP please continue...... more
Ok i am agree , only 19days Comes AAP. i.e Mr. Sisodia Denny to When Cofrim to Gest Teacher Will Parmament Confirm and ..................... more
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM, H Sivarama Krishnan <
the point which i want to share with everyone is the donation part in every school which is too much important part for every mediocre family....
i think for taking the action of the same by Mr. kajerewal is too good and i always soort him for this thank you sir.... more