Guard Your Spine …
How safe is your spine? Spine health is absolutely crucial to your overall health because it directly connects to
the brain and carries signals from the brain to other parts of your body.
Here’s what you can and should do to take care of your backbone.
- Maintaining a proper posture is very important. Make sure to
keep your shoulders, neck and back as straight as possible and try
keeping your head high.
- If you have to lift something, bend your knees and squat if possible
but don’t bend down directly. This procedure prevents back pain
- Stretch your back as much as possible.
- Get some proper exercise. Try doing some muscle building
exercises as more muscles help keep the spine in place.
- Always sleep on your back or side. Don’t sleep on your stomach.
And use only one pillow, never more than that.
- Get a proper nutritious diet. Make sure to get plenty of Omega-3, Calcium, Vitamin D and Proteins. more