Grievance redressal in income tax department
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEMS)
ARA Centre, Ground Floor, E -2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi — 110055
F. NO. DGIT(S)/DIT(S)-V/ASK/2015-16 /11972
All Pr. Chief Commissioners of Income Tax
All CsIT (Admn. & CO)
Subject : Redressal of grievances received from Taxpayers by email at Aayakar Sampark Kendra – Reg.
Please refer to the above mentioned subject.
2. Aayakar Sampark Kendra (ASK) is one of the initiatives of the Income Tax Department to provide Taxpayer Information and Services to the taxpayers across the country. At present five call centers of Aayakar Sampark Kendra (One NCC at Gurgaon and four RCCs at Jammu, Jangipur, Kochi and Shillong) are functioning to answer queries related to the status of PAN & TAN applications, procedure of filing of Income tax & Wealth tax returns, downloading of calls and other general queries. Taxpayers have also been provided a facility to register grievances through email through the call centers of ASK. At present the grievances are received by e-mail at ASK call centers on following e-mail ids:-
3. The nature of grievances received at ASK is broadly as below:-
• PAN Correction/De-duplication
• TAN Correction/De-duplication
• Pending Refunds
• Refund Adjustment against Demand
• efiling Rectification / Intimation u/s 143/154
• Payment of taxes under OLTAS etc.
4. In order to provide quick resolution of taxpayer’s grievance, wherever action is required to be taken by the officers in field formation, the Aayakar Sampark Kendra should forward the email to concerned CIT (Admn.& CO) for onward transmission to respective Jurisdictional Pr. CCIT/CCIT/Pr.CIT/CIT/Assessing Officer for necessary action. The taxpayer may also be informed so that he may do further correspondence with the concerned officer. more
Sent from my iPad
On 01-Nov-2015, at 8:04 AM, Alok Varshney <email@example.com> wrote:
> Find this email inappropriate - Unsubscribe
> LocalCircles is now available on iOS and Android.
> Alok Varshney
> Alok Varshney commented on your post.
> Alok wrote: "Kindly give your contact details .
> Alok Varshney
> On Nov 1, 2015 1:35 AM, "Rajesh Bhardwaj" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Reply Reply to this email to post a comment.
> This email was sent to email@example.com. If you don't want to receive emails from LocalCircles in future, please Unsubscribe.
> LocalCircles, Inc., 1556 Halford Ave., Suite 290, Santa Clara, CA USA 95051.