EXIT POLL - PREDICTIONS AND NUMBER GAME
1. The 9 phases of elections, the biggest in the history of World, encompassing over 814.5 million voters, costing over 6.5 billion USD , spanning over 36 days have come to an end.
2. The good news is - no major violence except Assam killings .
3. The bad news is fight over who will get how many seats and who should be responsible for the bad performance of a particular party has begun ? Should media be so concerned on these insignificant issues which are of no consequence to common people of India? Is it a game plan to earn from stock market by playing with the SENSEX ?
4. The fate is sealed in over 1,400,000 EVMs which were used in 930,000 voting centers during these elections. The point of concern is to ensure that there is no rigging of these EVMs during the counting - any electronic equipment is very vulnerable to external commands. Hope EC is very strictly monitoring the accounting process.
5. I strongly feel that every counting station across the country be connected to the electronic media and the entire country should be able to see the counting process in the same manner as that of a live telecast of a " Cricket match" or any other event.
5. I appeal to all the readers to raise a joint voice on this so that you and me can watch the counting on any station that we wish to- I am confident you all will leave raise a common voice in achieving this aim .
6. Now coming to the Exit Polls and Seat calculations- some are feeling that "AAP" will not get more than 5 to 7 seats . I wish to ask - does that make any difference to a common man like you and me ? Let me explain you as under :--
(a) There are 814.5 million voters.
(b) Only 66.4 voters exercised their right - implies 541 million voters actually voted.
(c) I take a very conservative figure of 10 % votes cast in favor of "AAP" - this implies 54.1 million people have voted in favor of "AAP".
(d) I wish to ask you - is "AAP" looser by inspiring 5.4 crore of common men and women of India to fight against corruption ?
(e) Now you decide if "AAP" is a looser or winner ?
6. In my mind Kejriwal has ignited the fire and now it is up to you and me to spread it across the length and breadth of the country.
7. I appeal to all the people not to loose heart and become silent against corrupt politicians and corrupt system. I am confident this figure of 5.4 crore will rapidly grow to a level when a common man will get what he wants for the betterment of the population of this country.
8. "AAP" did not fight these elections to come to power , it fought to give a clearly defined path to the people of India. Lets wait till 16th May and not jump to conclusions now - we are not media channels to sell our product .
with best wishes,
Brig Pradeep Yadu more
In addition to the support from Adani and Ambani like corporates, they are using huge amount of Black Money and Muscle Power (Attacks on AAP in Gujrath and other states are examples) to grab power this time.
EC has declared that above 300 crore rupees in cash and liquor seized from different states UP, Gujrath, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh etc.
Several thousand crores of money has been spent by BJP in this election. Just remember that this money belongs to the tax payer, the common man. Now how this money will be compensated? Increasing Diesel, Petrol and Gas Prices and their by increasing the price of every essential commodities! Doing undue favors to the corporate's!
We need to stop this ASAP if we want to save this country. Only few hours left for the result to come out from the ballot box.
We can expect a surprising result that may be shocking for the media and Exit Polls!
Hope for the best.
John Scariachan more