Effective steps taken by BJP Govt to eliminate corruption
2) Central Govt. want to dilute Whistleblower Protection Bill.
3) Central Govt. passed orders that ACB has no authority to file and prosecute corrupt officers of DDA, MCD, Police etc even though caught red-handed.
4) Central Govt did not allow prosecution against 100+ CNG scam to protect LG and Sheila Dikshit.
5) Central Govt want to support corruption and black money generation by not allowing to increase circle rates in Delhi which were aimed at reducing black money in property transactions by making circle rates closer to market rate and ligitimate revenue increase to the Govt.
6) Central Govt controlled Delhi Police falsely implicated Delhi MLAs for trying to stop police taking bribe.
7) Delhi Police given authority to prosecute Delhi CM for calling bribe taking police personnel "Thulla", but no action against BJP MLA calling lady MLA "Drug addict and Gundi".
8) Central Govt is very reluctant to prosecute against Vyapam Scam, fecilitating illegal migration, murder cases against MPs.
Please do support Modi Govt for above without any second thought. more
What Mr.Sunil Dutt has stated above appears to biased views. This could be one side of the story. I will suggest he may try to know the other side also.
Eliminating corruption from the system is not one day, one or one term of the Government. Corruption is so deep routed in our lives that each one pointing finger on others. When the situation comes, most of the people will try to adopt a convenient and short cut, by bribing the people in authority and advance an argument that it is necessary to deal with the situation. If every one of us adopt a short cut, and adopt a convenient route, then try to visualize how corruption is going to end. On one hand people give bribe or take bribe, on the other try to paint the society as corrupt.
We must start honesty from ourselves- not to give bribe and not to accept bribe. When it happens, the corruption, if not fully eliminated, it come down very sharply at least from the life of a common men as in the developed country like UK, USA etc. Corruption is in these countries as well but not in common man's life.
Please let us not blame others, but prove true to ourselves. more