DRAFT ROAD MAP/SKETCH TO HOLD JANTA DARBAR ON ROAD IN FRONT OF DELHI SECR
Chief Minister of Delhi.
Having painfully realized that honest move of holding Janta Darbar by Mr Arvind Kejriwal, C.M. Delhi, is being criticized not only by political parties but large sections of people in general, I am putting forward my suggestion for management of public i.e. their route of entry and seating plan of Ministers. I am confident that it will prove to be the best plan to hold Janta Darbar in an organized and peaceful manner.
Entry route of public and Ministers’ seating plan is as under :-
Road Entry No.1 – From ITO to Secretariat via ITO Bridge – People to come to Gate No.4 or 5 – One Minister to be seated at the Main Gate – People to come in line from ITO side to meet the Minister.
Road Entry No.2 – From Trans Yamuna Area ITO Bridge – After crossing the ITO Bridge take left slip road going to Secretariat – One Minister to sit in front of IP Estate Police Post to listen to people – People to come in line.
Road Entry No.3 – From Ring Road along the back side of Gandhi Darshan (IGNOU gate) road going over the covered Nallah to Secretariat – One Minister to sit in front of IG Stadium corner point – people to come in line from Ring Road IGNOU gate over cover Nallah road to reach the Minister.
Road Entry No.4 – From Ring Road back side of IG Stadium, side road coming to Secretariat alongside IG Stadium – One Minister to sit alongwith Minister of Entry No.3 – people to come in line from IG Stadium back side.
Road Entry No.5 – From Ring Road to Power House Road alongside Gandhi Samadhi and right turn to Secretariat – Two Ministers to sit in on the other side of road in front of IG Stadium Corner point – people to come in line from Gandhi Samadhi -Power House Road to reach the Minister.
Additional place to seat one or two Ministers – At the main entrance of Himadri Corporate Office Building, of IPGCL just at the T-point of Power House Road behind Gandhi Samadhi.
Guidelines for holding Janta Darbar :-
1. It should be announced in advance that Ministers would be hearing complaints pertaining to their Ministry. Public be advised to come with their written representation and go the line of entry point of the concerned Minister.
2. Names of Ministers and their area of work/departments should be informed to public so that they know in advance in which line of entry they have to go.
3. Police deployed at entry point to check that each person has a representation in his/her hand. Only one person to be allowed with one representation in hand.
4. Ladies and old people can come with one assisting person.
5. Trade Unions/Associations/RWAs or other bodies to send only two representatives. This can be checked at the entry point when they show their written representation in their hands.
6. Ministers to be seated alongwith their Secretaries and one assisting staff. Minister will hear one person coming in line. Minister will write brief note on the representation. The Secretary will receive the written representation and give to the Assisting Staff who will give signed receipt and a number on the representation for record of the public.
7. Exit route will be the same from the public is making entry.
8. Chief Minister will take a meeting with the Ministers after Janta Darbar to take stock of situation and give directions as may be required on the situation.
I hope your good self will certainly consider the above suggestions and adopt it for benefit of the common man and efficient functioning of AAP Government. I am confident that if above Road Map is adopted it will give a reply to the opposition who have criticized your honest move of holding Janta Darbar on road.
Chandra Mani Lal Srivastava