Do you pay authorised parking fee?
Sent from my iPhone
> On 28-May-2014, at 6:39 pm, Raj Sehgal <email@example.com> wrote:
> Raj Sehgal (Nil)
> Raj Sehgal (Nil) commented on the Post
> Raj wrote: "Dear Gopendra, thank you very much for sending a draft , I shall take up my case with the authority and shall share its progress. Col Raj Sehgal"
> View/Comment Reply to this email to post a comment.
> This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't want to receive emails from LocalCircles in future, please Unsubscribe.
> LocalCircles, Inc., 1556 Halford Ave., Suite 290, Santa Clara, CA USA 95051.
, I shall take up my case with the authority and shall share its progress. Col Raj Sehgal more
public information officer
subject: information under right to information act
Please provide the following information for the allotted parking spaces in
your jurisdiction/ area. The information has been sought under RTI Act:
1. Please provide the address and site location on which you have allotted/
2. Please provide the copy of map which may show and identify the area
3. Please give the name and photograph of the contractor who has taken the
4. Please tell whether the contractor himself required to stay at the site
or he can leave it to his labours.
5. Please tell the parking rates applicable on each site.
6. Please inform that if the contractor is overcharging or encroaching or
harassing the public then who is the designated officer which may be
contacted for complaint against such contractor and also tell if there is
any specific procedure.
7. Have you uploaded the information on any site ? if yes please give
details of the site.
The fee requisite has been paid