DND Flyway Silver Card Experience
DND Flyway silver card is adding no values to the consumers.
1. There is no discount in the tariff per passage though they collect money in advance. Consumer is bearing the cost of money!
2. Authenticating through "Touch and Move" panel is a painful exercise. Many times, the executives in the counter take the card from us and swipe it on behalf.
3. No alerts or reminders are generated. And we never know when the pre-paid amount is exhausted until unless we keep tracking it on phone or web.
4. There is no time save absolutely if we are taking Mayur Vihar toll as it is a shared lane between card holders and the cash travelers.
I am not sure if other fellow commuters too faced such inconvenience. more
Minimum no. of members: 25 (all classes)
Rate: Rs. 23/- for Class 2 (Cars/Jeeps), Rs. 11/- for Class 1 (Two Wheelers)
Cards shall be issued only in the Name of the Company.
All the cards will be made under one single contract only.
Payment shall be made by Single cheque from the Company.
Minimum recharge amount payable each time: Rs. 50,000/- or above
Scheme shall be offered with sole discretion of Noida Toll Bridge Co Ltd. and as a special case only.
The payment shall be only by the mode of Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft. We shall not be accepting any credit card payments against Corporate Recharges.
According to me, every individual consumer spends on an average Rs.1100/- per month and pays in advance to the toll company. I am sure the number of consumers buying card would increase by offering at least Re.1 discount per trip. And this would be a win-win move for both the toll company and the commuter. more
It is convenient when you need to pass quickly from DND and has already helped me.
I believe to encourage more and more people to for card they should give some discount so that they halve less traffic and less manpower to manage all toll gate. In foreign countries it is mandatory to have the card to pass from toll and probably this is the solution for India to avoid congestion. Moreover the government seriously think about integrating all toll plazas starting from NCR and going at country level. Which will solve all issues and corruption at these plazas. more
1. There aught to be more toll booths.
2. There aught to be a cash incentive for regular users.
3. During peak hours the flow should be better managed by guards.
4. There should be a penalty for willful defaulters who rush into the wrong lane knowing fully well that they will get away with it.
5. The Mayur Vihar link should be made broader and gold lane should be introduced there as well.
Having earned money out of it for more than 10 years it will not hurt people if the passage is made free as demanded by local MP!!! Of course not at the cost of quality of road and upkeep. more
Yes, card gets blocked if there is no usage, didn't know it was only 1 month.
In my opinion, even if discount is not there, it still provides service of lesser waiting time.
I never faced any big problem with "Touch and Move", sometimes you had to touch twice or hold it for half-a-second longer but generally it was smooth. more