Deploying CSR funds for ethics awareness
We look forwards to your inputs!
Transparency International India
Deploying CSR funds for ethics and integrity awareness - Citizen Inputs
1. CSR funding for ethics and integrity awareness creation need to be deployed to create awareness at grass root levels
2. The funds could be used to conduct specialized courses for school and college teachers and students
3. CSR funds could be utilized to create awareness amongst officials of central and state Government at all levels including municipality, police, power corporation, property registration offices, tax offices, etc.
4. Most of the RWAs are extremely efficient and willing to share the social responsibility and will pass it to residents old, young, ladies and children – they could be bought under the gambit of CSR
5. Social media has a huge penetration nowadays and social media platforms working towards awareness and implementation of social causes should allowed CSR funding
6. A lot of promotional activities must be conducted to influence the mind and bring about attitudinal changes through specially designed program modules on awareness of how to prevent corruption
7. Corruption impacts life of an individual/public in several direct and indirect ways. Had this impact is known to the people at large the propensity to corrupt, propensity to become corrupt and ultimately the corruption gets reduced. Hence large scale and multi media campaign requires funding. The CSR funds may be pooled and channeled through NGOs for this purpose
8. Awareness campaign and forming groups to boost knowledge and confidence to stand up against corruption should be allowed to get CSR funding. more