Current Political Scene In The Country
1. It was rewarding to get encouraging comments to my post of yesterday. The charity begins at home . "Whenever things start going wrong in your command ;start looking for flaws in concentric circles starting from your own desk". This ideology has been a key to success to many individuals and organizations. The change can not come overnight , it is a slow process if the intentions to bring about change are mixed or unsure. The change can enhance the speed of transformation if more and more minds and individuals contribute to legitimate changes which are desired by the people.
2. People should not expect a radical change if new faces come into the power ; older the iron more the rust and longer it takes for rust removal. The impact of change must start from the nerve center of the country - the corridors of power that is Delhi. I am not trying to advocate that AAP will sit in the parliament as a ruling party. I am trying to say that AAP should be given a conclusive edge over others so that the majority ,if not all the Delhi seats go in favor of AAP. This itself will be adequate to make a visible dent in the parliament wherein the voices of the people will at least be heard and unilateral decisions may be avoided.If this happens , the effects will be cascading.
3. The question is people friendly governance and concern towards basic needs of the people ; the one who can assure this must be the in-charge.Today members swap parties for what reasons? To enhance the efficiency of the party being joined - no to enhance own chances of coming into power. I am confident that even a handful number of clean AAP members of parliament can openly ask other elected MP to join their hands against corruption ; if done so a common man will see for himself as to who are the elected leaders who really want to fight the corruption without hunger for power. Will this not encourage and enhance the confidence of the people and may be many MP sitting on the fence may join hands with AAP. A word of caution , if AAP accepts any one with doubtful credentials - it will be the beginning of the end for AAP. As I understand , AAP is not hungry for power it is against the corruption. The fight for this must continue.
4. I personally do not wish to make comments on the doings of various leaders irrespective of the party to which they belong ; it is entirely their choice as long as people understand their intentions. The fight against corruption has to commence from urban areas, if done so with selfless intentions the effect will automatically go to rural areas and people will get influenced with this transformation.
5. AAP needs to be above board in own credentials , integrity , professional honesty and their hunger to fight for people of the country. If your own house is not in order ; I am afraid the cosmetics will get washed away rapidly. Once own house is in order ; the Country has no deficiency of capable professional to take care of country's influence over the globe.
6. We all know , it was a tortoise who was the winner and not the rabbit .
with best wishes,
Brig Pradeep Yadu more
Sunil would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Citizen Watches India Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi Area, India
View profile https://www.linkedin.com/comm/in/sunil-sharma-28b14a19?trk=eml-guest-invite-pprofile-link-cta&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-null-418-null-null-%7Ev3q880%7Ejfjbucxu%7Ea9-null-neptune%2Fprofile%7Evanity%2Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_invite_guest%3BKVyr%2FA9ySoCanTnn22TtLA%3D%3D
Confirm that you know Sunil https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=5k4PyH3X&invitationId=6386827762392494134&trk=eml-guest-invite-cta&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-null-416-null-null-%7Ev3q880%7Ejfjbucxu%7Ea9-ssuw-start%7Esignup%7Ewarm&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_invite_guest%3BKVyr%2FA9ySoCanTnn22TtLA%3D%3D
You are receiving Invitation emails. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know.
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
Â© 2018 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn. more
One Ak can not win the fight he has to form a strong team of like minded people. Now this fight would be of special intellectual and honest people. If we go through the history aam admi didn't support alway to a single party. This changes frequently. So in the next election the strategy of fight should be totally different. more
1. I wnat to clear that during Feb 2014 when the draft election manifesto of AAP was under preperation, I mailed 48 comments to AAP drafting committee for consideration. Besides having edn standard for MLAs and MPs certain other issues as you also have advocated were also highlighted by me. I received possitive feedback also from team AAP. I was surprised after reading AAP election manifesto because no importance was given for such urgent issues by drafting committee.
2. Three days before resignation of AK as CM of Delhi, I mailed my opinion not to resign whether JLP bill passes or not in delhi assembly. AAP did not even tried to open the mail. Now AK is publically accepting that resignation from Delhi Chief Ministership was a big mistake for AAP.
3. When AAP declared 1st list of her candidates for LS 2014, I again mailed that AAP should not blame others without sufficient info and should not try to stop others by blaming for being corrupt. In begening AAP blamed every politician and applead the public not to vote them at all. Now see what is the state of AAP's hope for wining elections.
4. In my opinion, AK itself is sorrounded by only 7 other driven by Manish Sisodia for eradicating corruption without comming into power but reality of wining elections is just opposit to AAP's ideology. AAP should pay attention for vote gaining mathmatics, power and then good governance otherwise all AAPians has to face the status symbol of "Bhagoda" in the eyes of those who are actually blackmailed by todays political parties for their selfish ends on the name of cast, creed and relegion. Approx 60 to 70 % of Indian populations/voters come into this cat.
5. I hope now brains like you have come to guide AAP leadership and AAP should be baniftted ultimately. more