Corruption in Provident Fund Offices - Inputs Sought
Also, if you have some examples of such corruption, you are welcome to share.
Anonymous posts are welcome if you are sharing sensitive information and do not wish to reveal your identity.
Our objective is to understand Provident Fund Corruption in detail, work with the authorities to enable systematic solutions for the same as well share any office level grievances that members have so they can be addressed.
Transparency International India more
I am a firm believer that Corruption has become a WAY OF LIFE for all of us. All 125 crores citizens are now not untouched from this deep routed corruption directly or indirectly.
Do you know our country is known for Corruption even at the cost of Quality & country.
I have some very hard suggestions to start with :
1. We have to start from the TOP not from BOTTOM.
2. We must have a majority ( +50% Votes )Govt. Not govt by 22% to 35% votes.
All elected members must have more than 50% Vote. Or Top two will have re-election to choose winner.( Many countries follow it includig USA )
3. All country Elections like Lok Sabha, State Assembly, Corporations, Village Punchayat should be at the same time. What I mean is only one Election in every 5 yrs. No By elections. In case of any death, neighboring MP will look after.
IT WILL SAVE HUGE MONEY, TIME and SPEED UP THE DEVELOPMENT WORK.
4. Parliament PM will nominate at least 50% Professionals ( Non elected ) as Ministers.
5. Abolish the GOVERNOR post. It is a waste of Money & time.
6. Parliament must work from 9 Am to 6 Pm and like a office for +200 days with a clear rule of NO WORK NO PAY.
I admit that what ever I am suggesting is Herculean TASK but
Dear all friend then there no any easy way to drive away the political Corruption. more