Corruption in Judiciary
1. Filing and listing of petitions - Filing of petitions can be allowed through online with required fees by the petitioner to avoid corruption and the petitioner can save money and time.
2. Getting petition listed for hearing
- This is also made available to the petitioner online instead of everybody has to run to the court.
3. Getting Judge/bench give you date/time for actual hearing - This may also be made available in the site of the court for the benefit of the petitioner to save time.
4. Determining and paying court fees - All the details has to be made available on the site for the benefit of the petitioner which will avoid corruption in the long run.
5. Submitting copies of petition along with supporting papers - This can be done through online by scanning the documents or the same can be posted to the court.
6. Filing and getting anticipatory bail - This can be done by the lawyers in person.
7. Getting certified copy of the court order - Can be placed on the net to down load the same by the petitioner, if any payment is required can be paid through online.
8. Getting Chief Justice constitute/notify a bench for hearing a case - Details can be uploaded for the benefit of the petitioner to avoid corruption.
9. Getting hearing postponed to another date - defined or undefined. -Details can be uploaded for the benefit of the petitioner to avoid corruption.
10.Getting Public prosecutor nominated - It is government's responsibility.
11. Getting legal help/counsel nominated/appointed when defendant is not having sufficient means to pay for the same - Government has to display this facility for the users.
P S MANI more