CORRUPTION IN CRICKET
* He should have sent Raina before Yuvraj to off set slow score during initial overs.
* After Yuvraj's departure, he should have sent Raina, but he didn't do that and came personally to close the Indian score at a meagre: 129?
* I wonder why Pujara was not included in the T-20?
* Why Yuvraj was retained in T-20 after severe health problem, when there are so many young dynamic players?
* Why Dhawan was not brought in to final game?
We all know, every thing is fixed in our Country. People don't work for the pride of our Country, but for their own gains, history can vouch for it.
We need to initiate corrective measures to arrest this trend, as Cricket is a religion in our Country, and some people can't play with the emotions of Billions of Indians.
Like me, all Indian watching this final would have realized it, and know that we have lost this match before the start of Sri Lanka's inning. We all are badly Embarrassed! Hope, our Bowlers put in their best to protect our pride. more
Further we are always advised to "appease" the deities - aka "bribe" them for favors. more