Corruption Chains - Inputs on Issues
Kindly share specific examples/cases of such bribery and in what departments it is occuring. If you have information you would like to share and want to do it anonymously, please use the post anonymously option.
We look forward to your inputs!
Transparency International India more
1) About 25% such old age pensioners,have expired n still monthly
pensions are being regularly credited to the bank a/cs. Their relatives have either the ATM cards or got the checkss/withdrawal forms signed from them in advance, n are withdrawing cash,or transferring funds to some other a/cs, RD a/c, as per standing instructions etc.
Once in five/ten years,physical checking is got done,thru contracted persons/teachers/temporary Angan wadi workers,who r neither trained/efficient enough to catch the malpractices,nor are they paid that much. Even if they write that the old person is no more existent,pensioners relatives go to the Deptt. and on paying the bribes, get the statement changed that the pensioner is still alive,
So,an eye wash in physical checking n things go as such.
2) There are also few smart cases,who are getting old age pension two-three times, either in same state,or in different states.
3)There are many other smart cases,wherein the actual age of the pensioner is much less than 60 years,but they have Voter Id/aadhar card/
Ration Cards,etc. with higher age n are getting pension.
4) As per rules this old age pension can be claimed by those who don't have regular pension/earnings/accumulated money or don't have the relatives-son/daughter/wife to feed them,(or they don't care for them But in actual practice, the persons have full fledged family,with very good income/business,own big houses,rental incomes,agricultural lands,animals n what not,still they are all getting old age pension.
5) Also there are some really poor,handicapped,illiterate,widowed/divorced/single living/persons/orphans/beggars, who those deserve such old age pension,but due to unawareness,illiteracy, cumbersome procedures,they are not getting such pension.Other literates in society/offices don't help them
BUT WE ALL LOVE OUR COUNTRY TOO MUCH AND CALL IT OUR
'MOTHER INDIA' AND ALSO ALL SUCK ITS BLOOD,SINCE SHE HAS STOPPED MILKING SINCE LONG AND WE ARE STILL HUNGRY.
WHAT TO DO?SHE IS OUR MOTHER N HAS TO SATISFY OUR HUNGER.
'MERA DESH MAHAAN` JALD PAYEGA VISHW GURU KA SAMMAN'
AKHIR AISI MAHAAN BATE AUR DESHO ME KAHA HOTI HAIN. more
Corruption on a/c of ghost teachers/employees and ghost students in Govt.schools/Departments of various state govts is rampant:
A govt school say upto 10th std.has 3-4 sections for one standard.
1)One teacher, by rotation,takes the combined class of students of all sections,rather at times,so many classes together.n other teachers remain away,but their attendance marked n they just come say once a month,to get salary.
2.The school teachers,have further engaged private teachers say for just Rs.3000 to Rs.5000 per month per teacher per school,who take so many combined classes of so many standards n in so many schools days-wise.
The regular teachers have their regular business,tuition work,property dealing,agriculture/animals/dairies,rental income etc. n earning lakhs of rupees a month from such occupations,in addition to salary. They also don't pay income tax on such income,except on school salary income.
3. Say against 40 students in a class,hardly 10 students belonging to very poor/EWS sections,come to govt schools,(so combining all sections together also becomes easier for teachers),remaining 30,whose parents can afford,are studying in private/public,English medium schools,their attendance is regularly being marked in govt.schools,they appear in exams thru govt schools,get the certificates of govt.schools. Hence,govt.schools get the teaching staff strength,the books,uniforms,shoes,mid-day meals,school rooms/furniture/registers/space and all expenses as per the attendance of students in registers(not actual). The result percentage of govt.schools remains very good due to public schooling of majority students and due to mass copying/paper leaking allowed.
4. These facts are known to each n every official/every section of education deptt. and state/central govts and the whole accruals from this gorakh dhandha are distributed among one n all. Hence, there is no complaint from any body,since all except the govt exchequer,are being benefitted.
Nowadays it is like this:
Sachai chup bhi sakti hai,agar apas me mail ho,
Khushboo aa bhi sakti hai agar kagaz me tel ho."
5. Such form of ghost/temporary employees are found in almost every department whether of central govt or of state govt,who work in houses of their bosses/ministers.
WHY WE DREAM AND TRY OF BECOMING VISHWa GURU, THAT WE ALREADY ARE,SINCE IN NO OTHER COUNTRY OF THE WHOLE WORLD,SUCH FORM OF CORRUPTION CAN BE TRACED OUT OR EVEN THOUGHT OF.
NOWADAYS IN OUR COUNTRY, ALMOST EVERY BODY IS DISHONEST,UNTIL PROVED OTHERWISE. more