Challenges faced by Modi Govt since last 18 mnths
- Repeated Border Violations by Pakistan
- Biased Media
- Evacuation of Indians from Yemen
- Indian hostages at ISIS territory in Iraq & Syria.
- Pak High Commissioner meeting with Hurriyat.
- False Beef Propaganda.
- Kiss of Love protest.
- Akhlaq's murder over beef rumor.
- Intolerance debate
- Rohit Vemula death
- JNU Controversy
- National-Anti National debate
- Pathankot Terror attack.
- Now Pampore terror attack
- Kapu BC reservation stir in AP due to Christian YSRCP fingering.
- Jat BC reservation stir in Haryana.
- Patel BC reservation stir in Gujarat.
- Highlighting of BJP MPs comments by biased Media.
- Award Wapasi & Award Wapasi debate.
- Gurdaspaur Terror attack.
- Opposition stalling Parliament.
- Loosing Delhi & Bihar elections which were predicted to be won, due to above controversies highlighted by biased media.
- Khujliwal turning Delhi into his personal Frankenstein laboratory.
- Protests against 2 BJP CMs & 1 Key Minister to be removed.
If u divide the challenge by number of months this govt has been in power, then it is approximately 1.30 challenges each month, with the Media bias being the continuous challenge all these months. A hostile situation (Media bias) which can be expected to continue as we go deep into the Govt's elected term. And, I havent yet compiled the full list.
Does anyone see any mention of Corruption in the above list??? I welcome anyone to correct me if there is.
On the flip side, in spite of countering all these challenges effectively, the list of Govt's achievements resembling the Medal Room of Sprint King Carl Lewis achieved all his career life. more