Can anybody tell?
1) By which year, Ram temple in Ayodhya and other disputed shrines in India will be rebuilt?
2) When should we expect Article 370 to be abolished?
3) How much time will BJP govt take to reduce power rate by 30%? Will it be through subsidy or efficiency/ productivity improvement? Will it be limited to some states or accross the board?
4) How much time Govt will take to sanction full statehood to Delhi?
5) Whether BJP Govt will recommend reelections in Delhi or will try to form govt by exploring defection in existing AAP or Cong MLAs through trading.
6) What will BJP govt do to keep inflation under check and ensure economic growth?
6) Should we expect war with Pak or China as part of foreign policy?
Shall be thankful if anyone clarify above for common man like me. more
1 I donot think that RAM TEMPLE would ever be built.
2 Article 370 is very difficult to be abolished.
3 No time limit canbe fixed.But some action is expected on this issue.
4 Full statehood for Delhi is again a very ticklish issue.Delhi being
the National Capital of India is considered to be a very sensitive
place from the point of view of Security,Hence I donot think that
any central Govt.would agree to this demand.
5 For its political gains,BJP would recommend Elections in Delhi..
6 Inflation again is a very big issue and we should not expect any
substantial reduction immediately.
7 I donot apprehend any war with PAK or CHINA in the near future.
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Sunil Dutt Agrawal <
Exhaust their black money, muscle power etc. So defeat Modi, Raj Nath,Mr Jaitly, Rahul,Kapil Sibbal,Jayalalita candidates and see the result. Elections are not costly as the money spent is paid to Indians and poor gets Job.Only time is wasted in Manthan which is required than getting in to process of Civil Movement for years. more
So the constituent govt paties will concentrate on better businesses such as how to make quick bucks in the next five years, how to grab land or sell it to supporters and friends, how to enhance price of fuel, gas and power, and how to bring foreign investors to earn commission/education or entertainment allowance from them. Bizarre are the ways of striking rich instantly on the basic needs of the poor citizens through politics and pseudo-democracy mesmerizing the gullible voters.
I was shocked to read the TOI, Mumbai (29-04-2014) report on page-5, reading Voter's name appears 66 times on list: 47 year-old Monty Laxmandas Tekchandani found his name listed 66 times in a row on the electoral roll in Ulhasnagar (near Mumbai) Polling Booth. Other 65 persons were both and women carrying his name, but their photos were not even remotely resembling him. When the EC can do such wonders, why somebody should crib about their names deleted or not occurring even after several pleadings!
Democracy have no meaning where electorate and contesting leaders are not educated (not just literate) and cultured and politics (a good word) is abused and a good percentage of contestants are with criminal background. It appears like we have to elect one person between the devil and the deep where NOTA of some learned electorate will not affect the result. Jai democracy! more