Blood Clot in the eye

My sister's son 9 yrs got hurt in the eye while playing with his cousins and now there is a small blood clot in his eye since 2 days. It doesnt hurt or bother him. Do these go away on their own or something needs to be done. Its about 2mm. more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
I thnk, renowned eye specialist, Dr. G Mukherjee is still practicising at Greater Kailash, Delhi. more  
Anshu. Where are you staying? Best to go to an Eye Surgeon near your place. You may have to again go for a check up. In NCR travelling from one end to the other is a problem. If you need a reference in South Delhi, I can give you reference of 4 good Eye Doctors. more  
Kindly take it seriously. Any casual attitude now as there is no immediate problem in hand, may jeopardise the very vision power at a later date. Have right treatment in consultation with eye specialist of repute. more  
Ophthacare Eye Centre, C2C/236A Janakpuri, Ph. 25612301 more  
You can also consult Dr. Narendera Kumar , I am thoigh not sure of his Opthacare Eye Centre .. The same can be requested by him here itself. Dr Narender Kumar can you please contact details of your eye centre with phine nos. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)