BJP's MPs/MLAs indifference costed Delhi
Well Deserved. Now work hard and engage otherwise it will be all going south from here. Wake up call to all BJP MPs, Ministers and PM. Enough of your Monkey Bath Sir! more
1. Delhi elections should have been held right after May 2014
2. After 2013 hung assembly when many AAP/ Cong members were ready to defect & support BJP , they should have formed the Govt that would have ended the poliitcal career of AK49 but the high moral ground adopted by BJP at that time proved suicidal .
3. In the campaign AK49 was never targeted for his links with anti national elements such as Naxals , Islamic hardliners , connections with ISI, Kashmiri separists etc .Instead of harping on his U turns he should have been labelled as anti national traitor .
4. After coming to power Modi went soft on all anti national elements , no action on Gandhi family , AK49 , Vadra , anti Hindu elements in the media & so many others . AK49 should have been fixed soon after Modi took office but foolishly he was given oxygen to flourish .
5. Whats the point in converting few minorities to Hinduism in the name of Ghar Wapsi when these ignorant Hindus end up voting for anti Hindu parties . We must first educate the lower section of the Hindus & make them understand the dangers from these Islamic & Christian elements .VHP , Bajrang Dal, RSS etc should educate & consolidate Hindu votes just like it exists in Muslims . These Ghar Wapsi episodes serves no purpose except giving negative publicity .
6. Modi should focus on eliminating the anti national opponents like TMC, AK49, Cong, JDU, CPM etc rather than concentrating on his dress sense & fashionable suits . He should look like a common man & present himself as one rather than making a fashion statement . He is getting alienated from the poor , lower class . As they say never give an opportunity to your enemy when the enemy is down deliver the death blow , the knock out punch never came in last 8 months .
7.I said that in July 2014 itself that Modi is making the same mistake which Morarji Desai & Vajpayee made by letting off their anti national opponents when they had a chance to fix them once & for all .
This loss could be a bloody blow to BJP this will provide much needed boost for JDU , TMC , CPM etc which were on the verge of collapse . Now these parties will get a ray of hope that BJP could be defeated & will regroup . As usual history repeats itself , Hindus have always ensured that there is a slip between the cup & the lip ...Hindus can never get their act together , history is testimony to it .. more
2. Paratrooping Kiran Bedi may not have gone well among party support base at Delhi
3. People expected fall in prices of commodities alongwith fuel, which didnt happen in 8
4. Connectivity of BJP elected representatives with common man is missing every where, its
warning, do not under estimate public.
5. One defeat is not the end, change of course is needed more