Accomplishment of 30 days - AAP Government
· 50% reduction in electricity tariffs for consumption up to 400 units for domestic consumers.
· White Paper on Electricity commissioned under former DERC Chief Bijendra Singh.
· Free lifeline water up to 20k liters per month for every household with a metered connection. This facility has been extended to group housing societies as well. Sewerage charges have been waived as well.
· Amnesty scheme announced for domestic consumers to pay their outstanding dues till March 31. Late user charges have been waived off till then.
· The Delhi government has asked the Delhi Police for a list of dark spots across the national capital.
· Exercise is on to ensure marshals in DTC buses from 6 PM to 12 midnight.
· Government is working on a plan to allow SDMs to conduct surprise checks in buses with powers to take appropriate action against eve-teasers
· 200 private schools have been issued showcause notices for charging exorbitant fees.
· Process for the installation of CCTVs in schools has begun.
· In a major relief to city traders, the Delhi government has decided to allow “carry forward” of refund (input tax credit) of VAT and extend the date of filing R9 form.
· Stamp vendor license will now be online.
· Birth/death & other certificates to be online from April 1
· Ration cards also to be online.
· 66 surprise checks were conducted at pollution control centers and 18 were found to be not working properly.
· 18 waste burning checks found waste being burnt in open places and warnings were issued.
· 170 challans of overloaded vehicles was conducted, which are a major source of air pollution.
OTHER DECISIONS :
· Licences provided for 20,800 E-rickshaws in one month as compared to around 600 till now.
· There were 1 lakh-stalled old-age pensions in the past. 30,000 cleared by the Delhi government and 20,000 will be done this month.
· Anganwadi workers used to get Rs. 750 per month as rent for their Anganwadi premises, which have now been increased to Rs. 4-5 thousand per month.
· Anganwadi material in now being purchased straight from FCI straight in place of open market, surplus money being utilized to provide fruits to children
· Attention on Forensic labs
· Mandoli Jail to be ready till October end
· Redesigning of hospitals to increase their beds-capacity to allow poor people access to health care.
· Health department conducted surprise checks on private labs to curb overcharging of Swine Flu tests beyond a cap of Rs 4500.
· Free tests and medicines in all government hospitals for Swine Flu patients more
you have made 20K water free, but if you consume one liter more no free water. Instead you have increased the rate by 10%. This is not what you have promised.
Free Wi Fi . There is no sign.
What about opening 100 schools per year. What is your Road map for that.
We don't need free water or Electricity. We want development: Roads, Fly overs, Metro etc
What is your Road map for Infra structure. Do some concrete work and don't make useless work of lengthy list. more