AAP Govt – Getting started (30 days Report Card)
2) Against the 600-odd e-rickshaw licences that were issued till the beginning of this year, 20,800 have been granted already in the past month.
3) Carry forward of Input Tax Credit of VAT is now allowed, Major relief to Traders.
4) A study on the water and sewage lines has already been completed and submitted to the government. DJB has put up a demand of Rs 60 crore for the changes and replacements in the broken lines.
5) Life line water free upto 20KL pm.
6) Delhi Dialogue Committee was set up to analyse and advise for implementation of all 70 poll promises. Poll promises categorized and one committee for each category.
7) Helpline Numbers and Office Schedules of all 67 Delhi MLA's. You can get in touch with them directly to register your Grievance or suggestions.
8) Stamp vendor licence application has been put online. Birth/Death and other certificates to be online from April 1. A step towards corruption free environment.
9) Ration Cards Registration Process to be Online Soon. Simplifying the process of getting a ration-card made.
10) Aanganwadi workers to get 4500/- per month as rent of Anganwadi premises (increased from 750/- pm).
11) Foodgrains for the midday meals at these anganwadis, which were being procured from the open market till now, will be purchased from the Food Corporation of India at much lower rates. The money thus saved will be used to provide food to the children.
12) Surprise checks on private labs to curb overcharging of Swine Flu teasts beyond a cap of 4500/-Free test facility and medicines extended to all government hospitals.
13) Process of installation of CCTV cameras in private schools has begun to implement standard SOP for security.
14) Show cause notice issued to 200 private schools for charging exorbitant fees.
15) Exercise is on to ensure Marshals in DTC Buses between 6pm to 12 midnight. A step towards women safety in Delhi.
16) 50% subsidy on electricity tarrif upto 400 Units. more