1. HT(OCTOBER 31,2015): FRONT PAGE HEADING
"Mood's says Modi is at risk of losing credibility" The growing intolerance in the country echoed internationally on Friday as a Mood's report cautioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi that he risked losing his "domestic and global creditibility" if BJP controversialists were not reined in..................
2. HT(NOVEMBER 01,2015): FRONT PAGE HEADING:
"Multiplicity is our greatest strength, says President." President Pranab Mukherjee called for preserving India's time-tested pluralistic character on Saturday, his fourth such exhortation in recent weeks amid concerns over rising intolerance across the country that has claimed several lives and inflamed sectarian passions...........
3. HT(NOVEMBER 01,2015): FRONT PAGE HEADING:
"Tolerance key to economic growth": Rajan
Improve the environment for ideas through tolerance and mutual respect, RBI chief says at IIT-Delhi. "But the right to behave differently must not hurt others."....contd P16 more
In my previous two postings I discussed about intolerance and tolerance. The matter does not end here as it is a serious national issue and preventive measures are required for solution of the problems raised.
1. When the feeling of intolerance is reported by intellectuals by returning the national awards, no matter whether you agree or not it is serious national issue.
2. This feeling has been generated more and more due to no stand or statement by the Prime Minister of India.
3. Even though Shri Raj Nath Singh Ji, our Home Minister has given his offer to discuss the matter at length with no time bar, the intellectuals wants to discuss it with PM only.
4. Let our PM should find some time to address this issue to media with the intention of alleviating the feelings of these intellectuals as well as Indian public.
5. Let the PM call for the following meetings
a. With few key representatives of intellectuals who have not returned the awards, discuss the problems, issues and possible solutions.
b. With entire lot of intellectuals who have returned their national wards to understand their specific grievances to pacify them and take inputs for solutions to overcome the problems and assure them that some of their solutions will be implemented after discussion and modalities of their tentative implementation schedule.
c. The next meeting should be with concerned top bureaucrats and law and order enforcement machinery for the above agenda.
d. The next meeting should be with entire cabinet to take the final decision.
6. The outcome of these various meetings should be announced by press conference by PM.
7. Respective govt. orders to be issued for implementation.
8. The implementation and regular monitoring part is very essential for internal peace as well as for proper image of India in the world.
Please ignore it if you feel that I am too small to suggest any thing to the prime minister. more
In my previous posting I wrote few facts about Intolerance. Now few facts about national tolerance as under
1. Persecution & Mass exodus of Hindus & Sikhs from West & East Pakistan and later from Bangla Desh. Even the little Hindu & Sikhs population in Afghanistan was not spared.
2. Genocide of Sikhs immediately after Indira Gandhi's death.
3. Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits from Kashmir.
4. Muzaffar Nagar religious riots.
5. Persecution of Hindus in Delhi Sultanate and Moughal Empire particularly by Allauddin Khilji (genocide of 10000 Mangoles out of 20000 in a colony in Delhi, jajia and destruction of Hindu temples by these Muslim kings particularly during Aurangjeb's reign).
6. Regular trampling over remains of Indian Hero Prithviraj Rathore in Afghanistan.
7. Persecution of Shias by Sunnis in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan.
8. Not allowing Kashmiri Pandits to have their own colonies in Kashmir.
9. Anti India slogans and flags in Kashmir of Pakistan & ISIS in Kashmir.
10. Raid by Mohd. Gauri of India 18 times and by other foreigners and looting of vast Indian wealth since last two centuries.
11. Construction of mosques over and near many Hindu temples particularly in Varanasi, Mathura and Ayodhya.
12. Making India a poor country from a rich country during Moughal and others rules by Britishers.
13. Silence over plebiscite in Kashmir in UNO despite instruments of accession by King of Kashmir like other rulers at that time.
14. Returning the territories won by India to Pakistan after 1965 and 1971 wars.
15. Execution of 1857 freedom fighters by Britishers.
Few rebellions were there during all these times. The above few incidences are before and after the independence of India, showing the intolerance or tolerance in India from last two centuries. Do these national award winners want the above kind of tolerance? I am not able to understand what extra intolerance has occurred recently for returning the awards by so called intellectuals from various fields to the Govt. These awards were based on national voice and consensus and not by govt. choice. Does the entire or majority of Indian population agrees for more intolerance now? If all these intolerance or tolerance was existing even after the partition of India, the award winners should not have accepted their awards. They should not only return the awards but also the prize money, interest there of and extra money earned till date by virtue of these awards.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT? more
Delhi's CM could not handle Punjab issues, and Haryana's CM could not solve Meerut's issues so how could 1 CM looks after a huge U.P.
1. President's rule required.
2. Privatization of electricity like Delhi ir required.
3. Own lower to high courts required.
4. Division of U.P. into small states (8-12states) required.
City's own IG & DGP required.
5. Accountable check of Governors & Govt. Working to be checked that how many mails/complaints have been received and how many resolved on what grounds.
6. Strengthening of education and hospitals.
7. Recruitment of educated, smart, ethical and efficient police.
8. Transparent recruitment through Central Govt. Or through HCL like institutions more
Crowd is constructed for ugly murders.
Where they will go ? i.e. will have to live in India and hindus must adjust to them like in past.One or two incidents must not be over shadowed. Actually RUMORS are the MAIN culprit.
There is no other way but to live to gather in India.
love them ....All of them are not bad people...90% of them are good innocent less literate but civilized.
10% are selfish criminal.... bad in every religion who misguide innocent people.. Take severe action against those 10 % with solid proofs and proofs are always there.But nobody take action. these so called self made ....leaders ..... are to be thrown in ocean tied with heavy stones to clean garbage of society.
To capture REGIME for five or ten years BY HOOK OR BY CROOK does mean nothing in the infinite history periods of nations Rather... will be marked with RED UNDERLINE as a ugly point in the BIG BOOK.... more
1.Is a media hype.
2. Situation on this account is no different than ever before.
3. Returning awards by literary, film, art personalities on this account is nothing but getting undue importance to them.
4. Why any of them did not return their awards on plight of Kashmiri Pandits from Kashmir?
5. Why mostly persons belonging to opposition parties are making this hue and cry?
6. So many Hindu-Muslim riots occurred earlier every year. Why intolerance was not reported by media and why these award winners did not return the awards earlier?
7. Specifics of intolerance barring 3-4 cases not reported by every award winners.
8. Like Russia and Australia, India should also have some parameters of adherence to national culture, civilization and behavior etc. Citizens or visitors not complying should to asked to leave the country.
9. The intolerance, injustice, crimes against Muslims is only is reported and advocated by press and political leaders for their vote bank. Why the same on Hindus, Shias, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs in India and abroad is not highlighted by media and political leaders.
10. Stern actions appears not explicitly/visible taken so far against intolerance should be initiated against the concerned persons including the city/town administration by framing new rules.
11. The media should also report names of top three provinces where incidences of intolerance have occurred most in a year by citing incidences and death occurred.
12. The central govt. should dissolve the assemblies of those states on constitutional grounds for not maintaining proper law and order and impose president rule to cite examples for future. more