(2) In Maharashtra there was bogus bill "Hawala" in Metal Market was going on openly under the praise of Sales department Inspectors! Many Metal traders were operating bogus company with false sales tax number! Inspite of Maharashtra Sales department was aware of same, they were not taking action to curb bogus companies because they were getting regular bribes from them!
(3) Sales inspectors takes bribes to releasing annual return order without harassment by loyal tax payers!
(4) They harass all tax payers for demanding irrelevant documents for all interstate sales under "C" form! Even if you produce "C" form, they demand for interstate transport proof! and suppose by chance if Transport LR copy is lost by tax payer than they start demanding bribe to accept submitted "C" form. These way they take you for granted by demanding foolish documentary proof for sales!
(5) Government should abolish "Inspector regime" in tax department
Now Central Government should introduce GST in such a way so that there should not be "Inspector Regime" under GST! more
expect a delay in response time.
For urgent discussions please call my
(Umana HR Services) more
1. The Laws are made too complicated and full of flaws making it difficult for the common men/traders to understand and follow meticulously leaving avenues for the department people to harass;
2. Traders are not innocent. They prefer to pay monthly to the sales tax/VAT inspectors & officers to evade payment of tax correctly;
3. The top officers, political leaders and even the ministers have shares in the bribe taken by the inspectors. Even in many cases the inspectors are given monthly targets of payment of illegal money to their bosses;
4. In our city the traders in electrical and hardware items issue receipts to their customers on plain papers with the headings as 'Estimate' and without signing. This practice is in vogue quite openly but the government and the tax departments do not bother. They are happy to get their monthly regularly;
5. The CAs are the epicenters & masterminds of corruptions. They show the ways of evasion of tax payments. Still they get all favours of the governments and their reports (audit) are blindly relied upon and accepted;
6. There are no signs of the governments' desire to stop tax evasion and eradicate corruptions in their respective departments;
7. Accusing others has become a part of our character. Otherwise we would have looked on ourselves first as most of us like to evade tax payment on any excuse. more