Mr Modi White Tiger hai
isliye PM ke hukdaar hai. more
From: Suresh Chugh <firstname.lastname@example.org>Sent: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:32:10 To: email@example.comSubject: New post "Mr Kejriwal is a notankib..." in [Modi for PM] more
1. Through out the interview , Rahul went on harping three issues.
a) Changing the system .
b) Empowerment of women.
c) Empowering the youth.
I fail to understand , who prevented RAHUL from implementing these laudable ideals since he was in absolute power for past 10 yrs . Women reservation bill has been hanging in Parliament all these years and discussed umpteen times . His allies SP, RJD & BSP did not support him in pushing the bill through . Least he could have done was to give 50% reservations to women in his own party while selecting candidates for Parliament and Assemblies .
b) How he dare talk of empowerment of youth when average age of MANMOHAN cabinet is 70 YEARS. PM is 80 plus . Recently a sitting Central Minister from Rajasthan Sis Ram Olia died at the age of 86 yrs in office . Olia's official bunglow in Lutiyens Delhi has now been permanently allotted to his family . All Congress party office bearers are pretty old guys past 70 yrs. All congress men who cross 75 yrs and can no more physically work for party are made GOVERNORS IN RAJBHAWANS across the country and made perfectly secure for minimum 6yrs with all associated comforts . Left out elders are made chairmen of various bodies , commissions & corporations to enjoy comfortable life . IS THIS RAHUL's youth empowerment concept ?
c) Doesn't he know that his mother is Congress president for last 15 years and did he ever question this in any party forum . He himself entered the party as Gen. Secretary unopposed . Can any of his fellow youth whom he wishes to empower could ever dream of entering party at that level ? Is this the inner party democracy, he has been talking to about ?
2 . Rahul claimed that Congress is a democratic party where all decisions are taken collectively through open discussions . Is he that people buy this argument of his and take it at face value . If that was so , he need not have to torn the cabinet approved ordinance in public , insult Ajay Makan and thereafter all big guns of Congress would not have taken U- TURNS and changed their cabinet stand after his barbs in Ajay's press conference . Can anyone believe that in so called DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS , SONIA is PRESIDENT FOR PAST 15 yrs and perhaps for life and her son the UNELECTED VP. Working committee members are SONIA hand picked . DO YOU BELIEVE , THIS TO BE INNER PARTY DEMOCRACY or party sycophancy ?
3. Rahul talked of giving boost to manufacturing . Why didn't he do anything in this regard in his full decade old of UPA rule. Who prevented him from giving boost to manufacturing, when all these 10 yrs his Govt was in full power ? Why did his Govt Stop all mining activity across the country due to competition amongst all greedy ministers on the issue as to who excels in bribe taking , which consequently pushed back all manufacturing ? What did he do when power capacity of 20,000 MW costing the country a neat 1 Lac Crore has been shutdown due to shortage of coal because of mismanagement of mining leases ? Industry is starving for power . Did he utter a word in great coal scam ?
4. For last six months, more than 100 times he has claimed authorship for RTI. Only shallow politicians make repeated claims to some past legislation . But here too he conveniently forgets that RTi legislation was processed and given shape during NDA regime . It was ready to be moved in Parliament when Govt changed . So it is in fact BAJPAI who deserve credit for it not Congress . Here too the UPA has tried its best to dilute the RTI . RAHUL's party has taken CBI out of its purview . UPA has tried to take away the file notings out of its purview . UPA is not giving any information against RTI regarding PMO and appointment notings . Informations given by UPA against RTI are mostly vague and much delayed. Most important point is the MISCONCEPT of Rahul regarding RTI . What he need to understand is that RTI is not a Development and Growth tool for the nation . It is only an enabling or facilitating tool for few who know how to use it . DOES COMMON MAN on the street have any assess to it ? Answer is flat NO . Even educated ones like me do not know how to use it . You can not have assess to it unless you diligently pursue at right corners of power .
5. Prices of all commodities in the country are same every where from Kashmere to Kanyakumari and from Kolkata to Gandhinagar . State Govts, irrespective of their performance in development, play no role in controlling inflation . INFLATION IS SOLELY IN THE DOMAIN OF CENTRAL GOVT. RAHUL's assertion that Congress ruled state Govts have done well in controlling prices is a myth and misnomer . Congress ruled states are far worst in governance , growth and resource utilization in comparison with BJP ruled states insite of more than enough resource mobilisation for them from UPA GOVT .
6. 2002 Gujrat riot was a riot because 750 Muslims died and 250 HINDUS too died in police firing . Some police men too died in the riots . On the contarary 1984 was one sided SIKH carnage wherein 4500 Sikhs were mascaraed in Delhi alone and equal number of them were killed in other parts of India . In this process not a single member of majority community died . Not a single policeman died . Police did not fire a single shot . Purposefully at the behest of RIOTS organising local Congress leaders RAJIV GANDHI did not call in ARMY , for three days inspite of repeated laments from intellectual community comprising KHUSHWANT SINGH ,ARJUN SINGH , GEN. JAGJEET SINGH , KULDIP NAYYAR , IK GUJRALand so on and so forth . Even while army was was available on hand in Delhi Cantonment itself . Rajiv Gandhi did not pick up phone calls from PRESIDENT GIANI JAIL SINGH . Does RAHUL forget that Gujrat 2002 was a sudden reaction to GODHRA TRAIN burning ?
7. While Gujrat riots went through full judicial scrutiny and many convictions took place , Congress party did not allow a single person convicted for 1984 carnage .
8. One does not recollect a time when RAHUL has articulated his views on series of UPA scams namely Devas Antrax , CWG , 2G , COALGATE , ADARSH , ITALIAN CHOPPERS , TETRA TRUCKS , NUCLEAR SUBMARINES, MNREGA , Loan waiver .
9. Countrymen are deprived of his views and stand on INFLATION , CORRUPTION , BLACK MONEY , GOVERNANCE , BELITTLING OF CONSTITUTONAL AUTHORITIES AND INSTITUTIONS and INSTITUTIONALIZING CORRUPTION .
10. Once while he was interacting with media , a reporter asked him about the $2 Billion stashed in SWISS Banks which his father RAJIV Gandhi was given in defence deals with USSR . He admitted that this money will be put to better use at appropriate time .
RN Kapil . more