The indirect reference to the Gujarat snooping scandal by Ms Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, the daughter of Congress President Sonia Gandhi and a star campaigner of her party, exposes the deal between the BJP and the Congress in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections.
Ms Vadra’s statement that politicians tapping phone calls should be thrown out by people, sounds more like an advice to the people from a helpless Congress party campaigner, who appears to be hiding the real facts of the entire incident.
It is shocking that the Congress party, whose central government did nothing to probe the serious issue of illegal snooping of a young woman by the Narendra Modi government of Gujarat in 2009, is now trying to mislead the people of the country.
Ms Vadra and her brother, the Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi are both talking about the snooping issue during the ongoing election campaign, but are silent on why the Congress-led UPA government did not probe such a serious matter, which directly involved Modi’s close aide, Amit Shah.
Will Ms Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and the Congress party tell the country :
1) Why the UPA government made a sudden u-turn and decided not to implement the December 26, 2013 decision of the union cabinet to set-up a commission of inquiry to probe the snoopgate ?
2) Will Mr Kapil Sibal tell the nation why as law minister he did not recommend the name of any judge to head this commission for more than four months ?
3) What prevented the home and law ministries from notifying the setting-up of the commission ?
4) Was it part of a deal under which the Congress decided not to probe the role of Amit Shah, who was then the minister of state for home and in return now the BJP is hinting that there will be no probe into the illegal land deals of Mr Robert Vadra ?
5) Why is the Congress party only giving sermons on illegal snooping ? By burying the snoopgate probe, has the Congress tried to buy peace with the BJP ?
The Congress owes an apology to the nation for its betrayal on the snoopgate issue. It is clear that the leaders of this party were merely paying a lipservice to the important issue of right of privacy and personal freedom.
The Aam Aadmi Party will continue to raise the issue and expose the deal between the Congress and the BJP, which has resulted in the country not knowing the reality behind the Modi government’s decision to put state machinery after an innocent young woman and the entire illegal operation was masterminded by Amit Shah, who is now the BJP incharge of Uttar Pradesh.
Retired Manager -NTPC Ltd more
Those who are so intelligent to twist the post from Ms. Vadra to AAP and AK: Shame on you.
To thank Congress not taking strong action on Gujarat Snoopgate, BJP will ignore their loud promise of sending Damadji in jail. more
On Fri, 12/6/15, SUBRATA GUHA <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Subject: New post "Priyanka's comments expos..." in [Make Delhi Better with Kejriwal]
Date: Friday, 12 June, 2015, 1:24 PM
REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE TO POST A COMMENT-
sir, let us get some work from theme?
email inappropriate - Unsubscribe
SUBRATA GUHA posted a
message in "Make Delhi
Better with Kejriwal".
expose Cong-BJP deal
The indirect reference to the Gujarat snooping scandal by Ms
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, the daughter of Congress President
Sonia Gandhi and a star campaigner of her party, exposes the
deal between the BJP and the Congress in the ongoing Lok
Ms Vadraâs statement that more...
Reply to this email to
post a comment.
If you believe
that this post is inappropriate for this Circle,Â report
email was sent to email@example.com. If you
don't want to receive emails from LocalCircles in
future, please Unsubscribe.
LocalCircles, Inc., 1556 Halford Ave., Suite 290, Santa
Clara, CA USA 95051.
107 Urbtech Matrix Tower, Plot No. B-4, Sector - 132, Noida,