Department of Revenue

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/localcircles-s/img/localcircles_b_logo.jpg 0 000
Department of Revenue
2.83 / 5 12 Reviews
New Delhi
India
2.8312
2.83
Poor and pathetic are much respectable words for Revenue Department.
We need to see more govt babus and politicians who are corrupt punished and all their assets frozen and given back to the state. We don't want to see suspension but they should be immediately fired and striped of all benefits. These are the rot that is killing our economy and our society. We also have a lot of people in the name of caste, community, class etc cheating and robbing this country. We need stricter policies and processes. For e.g. Every farmer who claims that his loan needs to be waived - does anyone check is he is a farmer in the first place, what the loan was used for and did he really lose anything. This is our resources and should not be given away as freebies for political reasons.
More intense actions required to bring corrupt to book and punish,that too very fast,otherwise no improvement.
Sir,
In a care free society and with good chunk of corrupt people around, A carrot and stick policy of our government will not give good results.
To make people to adhere to laws of the land , the law should have stringent punishment, There cannot be any rights to law breakers and corrupt, You will be aware , slowly the menace of corruption has penetrated so deeply that even white collared bank officials are willing to violate for the greed of money, there are no remorse to their misdeeds and they know that they can shield themselves from public views , more so from immediate family friends etc, Let me give some examples
1. If arrested, the police take them away with their face covered.
2, The press will misspell the name , so that the identifications are not complete
3, For immediate financials needs , the ill gotten money is there to take care .

The first thing the Government should do are:
A: Arrest the person
B.Disclose the name , his permanent address, current address, his family members to the press
C. Make the punishment severe, for instance any government officials or bank employee cheating with public fund, , let their be a 7 years imprisonment.
D. Confiscate the full pension fund and gratuity
E. Classify the fraud , based on amount involved , say, if the fraud to the tune of <1crore,[CATEGORY I] >1 to <10 crores [CATEGORY II] , >10 crore[CATEGORY III],... Confiscate 25% of the total asset of fraudster and his immediate kin for category I , 50% for category II, and 75% for Category III] The confiscation should be done adhoc as soon as the departmental inquiry is over, and should not wait for the legal case, which can take its sweet time.
F, Suspend the fraudster immediately and terminate after departmental inquiry is over. Deposit confiscated amount in the bank and let it earn interest, if the case goes against , the money can be returned with the interest.

Related Ratings

Department of Home
4.11 / 5 9 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG)
2.00 / 5 7 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Border Management
3.14 / 5 7 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Telecommunications (DOT)
2.00 / 5 7 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Disinvestment
3.83 / 5 6 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Science and Technology (DST)
3.80 / 5 5 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of AIDS Control
3.60 / 5 5 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
4.25 / 5 4 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India
3.67 / 5 3 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Department of Land Resources (DLR)
3.67 / 5 3 Reviews
New Delhi, India
This trainining Institute conducts skill training for Technicians, Technology training for engineers and Enterpreneurship training to Entrepreneurs
4.00 / 5 2 Reviews
Balanagar, Narsapur cross roads, Hyderabad
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)