What's not working well - Central Government
Today, we would like to seek your specific inputs on what is not working well in the Central Government. Promises against Delivery.
The idea would be to compile the collective view and submit to the PMO and Central Government Leaders so they can accordingly take actions.
We will initiate a separate thread on State Governments so please post State related Matters there.
The idea here is help the Government deliver to citizen expectations and if there are gaps, make them aware.
Please do participate,
Rajendra Pratap Gupta more
1) There have been a lot of cross border firing incidents and our forces have been giving proper reply to pakistan but what our country wants to see is a full stop from pakistan or an aggressive stance from India...We have not seen that so far....but the country expects it.....
2) After the JNU incident Rajnath singh says that the movitation behind the incident was Hafiz saeed...Who ever be the inspiration ,what has the govt done after the incident...These stooges will become heroes soon and will be fighting and winning against BJP in the near future...We want to see that the govt is very serious against anti national activities and those involved in such acts get proper punishment without any delay....
3)Why cant the govt call for a session from all political parties and let the debate be on national television...Let a law be passed and let the country feel that there is somebody who does not tolerate anti national activities.....
4)Why is ISIS not banned in India and what action is the govt taking against those joining ISIS or supporting ISIS...?
5)Why has the govt failed to expose Kejriwal everytime there is an attack on our soldiers...Why cant we force him to speak on Kashmir...
6)What has happened to the Black money subject?
7)What has happened to shashi tharoor over sunanda pushkar case...?Why is the national herald case taking so much of time?Why is vadra still roaming free?
8)Despite trying to be friends with america,we have not been able to stop the finalcial aid of the supply of arms to pakistan...What is the govt's stand on the duel behaviour of Americans..?
9)why cant be have a debate on important bills...If the congress and associates stop the govt ,does it mean that there is no moving forward? more
2. Silence in fixing maximum Cash Transaction limit like Rs.20,000/- to arrest the Black Markets and Rates concealed .
3. Delay in setting the sufficient Judiciary all over the Union .
4. Delay in concluding Law to make Political Parties and NGOs to account and submit compulsorily their Audit Reports . AT LEAST A G.O. ALSO NOT OPTED . more
They have given salary hike to the government employees where few don't even work, for which we common public should suffer. This is very bad decision taken by the government by approving 6th pay commission. This will have very bad effect in the future economic growth. more
Also Aadhar has a Grievance cell but when sent an email they do not even acknowledge that... what kind of trend or service are we setting here...
I think we should address these small issues before we talk about e-gov and smart city... Govt should know that we the citizens cannot worry all day in our life time about these cards.. Even when we get card it is full of mistakes.. more