What Startups/MSMEs/Small Business want from the next Govt
We would like to seek your very specific inputs on what you would like the next Government to do. LocalCircles will be working with the senior most Government officials to take up this very important cause and requesting concrete actions within the first 100 days.
We look forward to your inputs! more
Water should reach to agricultural field.
Import from other country should be reduced. more
02. Compliance certificates and audit report should be self certified with Director DSC for Micro and small enterprises
03. Industrial rates in Electricity meter and consumption, Water meter and consumption might be at par with residential rates
04. The units / cell which has to take care and promote Micro and small enterprises must make it sure that 20% of the projects are coming to the Micro and small enterprises from all PSU, Govt departments and all large companies.
05. Penalty for officers who are against or delaying help to Micro and small enterprise. There must be target for each officers to achieve sales growth in Micro and small enterprise.
06. MSME-1 details should be generated out from GSTN data also and action / notice must be issued to defaulting Medium and large companies. more
The loan application MUST pass through the credit appraisal committee that s at a 3rd location. The asset offered must have been valuated by a registered valuer.
This helps safeguard the loan to certain extent.
For those with turnover of up to 1 crore (instead of current 50 lakhs) need not waste time in accounts keeping - no need to maintain books of account. Filing of return for them should be simplified. GST will take care of the taxation related revenues in these cases. more
Two cases of large scale money squandering by the entire organization, so much so that, the government and even the RBI have agreed to suppress the NPAs in the account statements of Banks, MFs etc. IL&FS and DHFL, both the organization engaged themselves in very large scale money squandering the with full knowledge. The amount exceeding a lakh crore rupees.
How will people believe in the account statements of entities before investing? We have compromised with the basic quality of the account statement: The true refection of the financial position.
Compare this with the online and instantaneous deposition of money by the government.
A huge success, with no leakages, and of course no delay.
So we do have answer.
Remove human interference: Be it discretion or any other issue.
Discuss with all stake holders and make an appropriate software for online approval and dissemination of funds. more
*A most interesting book every library should have and all must read.
Author has lived in Canada. Canada and Marshall McLuhan figure a lot in the
book. 'Machine shall do for man what Man could not do for himself'.It is no
mere utopia. May happen anytime a la McLuhan! A trenchant satire on
Western-style democracy as it prevails in India today.Fact and fiction
entwine and abrase to sharpen the edge of satire.Regards,Dr.Usha Sharma*
*Kindle &Paperback Editions at Amazon.com*
*[image: The Prime Minister and His Robot Wife] *
On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 8:50 AM LocalCircles Manager <