What is the definition of " Tolerance "
1)Why the Legendary Shahid Bhagat Singh was not saved.
2) Why the Muslim League given undue importance.
3) Why Kashmir was devided and given.
4) Why two Nation theory accepted.
5) Why Sardar Patel was not given the responsibility of the First Prime Minister.
6) Why laws are different in one nation..
7)Why First Finance Minister Mr. C.D.Deshmukh resigned
8) Why China Invaded? Stupid Panchshil policy falter.
9) Why Planning commissions not serving the purpose
10) Why Netaji Shubhash Chandra Bose resigned from Congress President After elected.
11) And still waiting for Justice.
12) Why Honest Person either become "Late" or been Ousted from the Congress Party.
And many more...
In short If you are doing appeasement of certain groups of people you are Tolerated .
Why the intellectual people not returned their Awards when so called Shankaracharya started abusing Shri Sai Baba... It is a shameful society in which we are living. If we are unable to recognize Devine incarnation we should not spoil the name of Adi Shankaracharya. So he doesn't have right to be called by their name.
We have to make the country in which each and every individual has a birth right to have a religious freedom, but the law should be one. So the Vote Bank Politics will automatically comes to an end. And off course everyone should come together for consideration of Reservations. Give 50 Years is that OK. But after that abolition of Casteism should be done. Everyone will be ONLY INDIAN. That's what we should give to our next generation.
Till this comes in to reality we better Tolerate. more
This positive attitude of congress will be evident during parliament session which will be scheduled very soon by the government. For past 50 year the opposite parties way of behaving in the parliament was never accepted by the people. Hope congress party will be example for how the opposite parties should react in the parliament. more
On the other side people are given with the sewing machines, cycles, etc. I really appreciate the ministers but those are not being utilized properly by the people. so when these amount are invested for useful things like bring the price down, people will automatically start believing on the political parties. more
Who is Babar and what is his contribution. more