What every parent must teach their children
1. Teach your kids manipulation
People around them are self-centered.
They'll identify instances of manipulation around them and act right.
This'll be a gamechanger in critical life decisions.
2. Teach your kids how to fight
There comes a time when self-defence is necessary
Failure to defend themselves will be seen as weakness.
- Set aside 100 minutes daily
- Hire a trainer
- Commit to at least 180 days
Let them learn all basics.
3. Teach your kids role-playing
People should know "just enough"
Leading a mysterious life is attractive.
They should know;
• What to share
• To whom
• When and how
Have different hats and enjoy the game.
4. Teach them brutal self-criticism
To understand people around them they should start with themselves
They should be honest and;
- Call themselves out for inadequacies
- Cut habits against their life purpose
- Create the person they need
Life will be 10x better.
5. Teach them how to question everything
They should never believe;
• What's famous
• What's common
• Experts and evidence
People try to assert their beliefs for power
- Learn what there is
- Observe without judgment
- Understand what serves them best
6. Teach your kids how to talk
Most people around them talk "just for the sake of it"
They'll be judged according to what they say.
They need to know;
- How to talk
- When to talk
- Who to talk to
This'll save 99% of the energy they'd wast in arguments.
7. Teach them how to handle wins and loses
We've been taught to enjoy wins and dread loses.
They should know;
• Some wins are tragedy in disguise
• Wins and loses should be lessons
• All loses are greater wins
8. How to forgive and let go
They'll rub shoulders with people they'll;
- Fight with/for
In most cases, they can avoid someone instead of hating.
People are always doing whats right for them. more