Volkswagen Polo Service at Ranchi Service Centre
1. At the time of Booking, though it was fixed on 22nd July but confirmation was given for 24th July.
2. There was abnormal rush of cars waiting repairing and servicing.
3. With only 3 service bay available and 3 technicians on duty, quality of service and workmanship was only an eye wash.
4. Cleaning of my vehicle was absolutely poor quality and front wind shield was full of oily materials which caused me severe visibility problem while returning from Ranchi to Dhanbad in night.
5. Charges were levied for many works, which was not done in fact like Computer diagnostics tests etc.
6. Old parts were not kept properly and when pointed out, some spare from here and there collected and returned to me.
7. Since it was mandatory to sign all papers before delivery, I put question mark on this item.
8. Only Cash was accepted at Cash Counter. Additional Charge of 1.5% of Bill value was demanded for payment by Credit Card, which forced me to go to the nearest ATM and draw cash. This is highly unjustified, illegal and counterproductive.
9. Lounge was in very shabby condition. Even TV was not working; AC ineffective and basic service of Tea was hardly available. Attitude of staff was indifferent.
10. Cleaning of Car interior and Engine compartment was never done.
I understand with such attitude of Service Centre, your reputation is bound to suffer and I advise all potential Customer of POLO / Volkswagen to avoid purchasing this car especially from Ranchi Dealership. I saw many car owners were irritated with the situation.
I am sure you would take corrective action to improve this situation.
As a matter of fact, I wish to Circulate my experience to all concerned. more