Use strong IT Services to link Citizens, Government and reduce corruption.
1. Break monopoly of Google, Facebook, WhatsApp etc., create our own search engine and Social Networking, like China does. In China, they promote local products.
2. Create a Email infrastructure for Public (buy india.com) and open for public, offer services in India.com such as social networking, email, health etc.
3. Link several small brands or sites and make india.com as a single site for everything Indians need.
4. Create India.gov as an email platform for all government departments. For Military, we should create a highly secure network and email platform.
5. Create an application platform for each govt dept. such as Police, Income-Tax where everything will be online, no paper work. This will reduce corruption.
6. Create a IT company with collaboration of Indian companies such as Reliance, TATA to offer services to public and Govt depts. and hire Indians working in Google, Microsoft to run the company.
7. Create a strong mobile platform, offer budget and affordable phones to every Indian, connect Indians to Govt services through Mobile. Acquire mobile platforms like Blackberry or Palm for technical expertise and our own IP for security purpose.
8. Use highly secure mobile services using own mobile OS and platform to offer government and military communications.
9. Establish a clound computing center and offer all governmental services under this as a service. Build a consortium of leading IT companies to operate it and build new services for citizen and govt.
10. Unify or link identities such as Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, NPR, Election, Ration Card etc. and provide and track benefits through the applications on mobile, cloud computing to check leakage and misuse. more
But in brief, we have to understand that a Municipal Councillor is not reachable to a layman due to nepotism and favoritism out of power.
We got ideas, grievances, advises and what not every human is worthy to his existence, but the sorry state of affairs is once we voted one to power, he is out of bond for all except his coteries.
There the leader or bureaucracy is skipping from the modern technology and likes to be away from it. Thereby the Modern Technological development in IT sector is not getting encouraged by our leaders since they want their monopoly of influence in administration to be out of bond for the layman.
Once I suggested in some occasion that BBMP is crunching for fund due to mismanagement in tax collection....and in comparison with some article I put it "Link all the Electric power meter of Residential and Business establishments to Tax paid receipt of the concerned property to achieve 100% transparency" in payment of tax..which can be implemented with the help of modern IT Technology and in response I got some threatening messages for my expression...that is the simple point to understand what our Leaders and Administers wants.
First let the Leaders implement a official web site to reach to the electorate and let them know the heart beat of the mass and the same time let the Bureaucrats too implement similar Sites to shorten the communication gap between them and the people to whom they meant for.
While appreciating you for your ideas, which is people friendly, Hope you understood my point too.
Thank you. more