TTE Corruption and Discretion - Solutions to Address it
One of the issues highlighted in both Transform India circle and this circle has been TTE Discretion and Corruption.
All of you are requested to give inputs on how this can be effectively addressed through system and process oriented solutions.
Once everyone has shared their inputs, we will summarize them and share with the Railway Ministry.
Thanks for your participation!
Rajendra Pratap Gupta more
This is very we'll curb 100% by using the latest online technology if Railway wants.
1. The normally trains are always over booked.
2. There are last minutes dropout in the passengers in different stations up to final destination which are to be captured in online system.
3. The cancellation rules are to be amended in system for refund Within system.
4. Cancellation of any passenger and current booking passenger are also to be captured in system and update the waiting list passengers with reservation. If seats are available next station's passengers should also allowed to book and canceled the tickets online up to 30 minutes before departure of trains.
Coach and seat should be given if seats available.
5. Only confirmed tickets passengers should be allowed on the platform before 15 minutes of the arrival of train. more
Some times TTE using false bill book that cannot identify by a passenger.
So instant bill machine can avoid such manipulation. more