1. I was on govt Duty from dehradun to Ahmadnagar 03 Aug 2015 to 14 Aug 2015.
2. My return was not confirmed on 14 Aug 2015 due to official purpose.
3. However, JHELUM express which was the most convenient was cancelled often due to some technical issues.
4. But the customer care reps (139) were unable to confirm the exacts dates of train cancellation. JHELUM Express.
5. However, luckily I booked a ticket through tatkal by Premium Tatkal quota and travelled on 14 Aug Jehlum Express from Ahmad nagar to New delhi as my departure was confirmed .
6. However, the uncertainty of train being cancelled haunted me for several days untill i boarded the train on 14 Aug 2015.
7. Customer care need proper inputs and guide all passengers accordingly. They are not at all friendly to the customers calling them and give very abrupt answers.
8. Further, the 3AC compartment I booked was full of rodents creeping through out every where.
9. Literally, a rat was the hero of the compartment. Hence, proper fumigation of all compartments of Jehlum express may please be undertaken on emergency grounds.
Paying a higher fare I thought to highlight my plight. more