Top Immediate Term Priorities for the Government
We want Modi ji to focus on these 5 things at the earliest:
1) Strong laws against anti corruption (whatever it may be called) - This will be a great boost and mute a lot of nay sayers who claim BJP/Modi would not do much on corruption front. It will also reduce AAP noise.
2) Simplifying doing business - Reduction in the types of taxes and reducing the actual taxes if possible. reduce the number of permissions required to start business in India
3) Boosting Investment and Jobs - A road show to Indian and International companies that India is finally ready for real business.
4) Women and Child Safety - Strong support network and strict/fast action against anyone who is a culprit for Women/Child abuse
5) Strong Anti Terrorism/Security action plan - India wont' tolerate infiltrators and will take swift action against any acts of terrorism. Zero tolerance.
Also, as others has suggested, please stay connected with citizens and make it mandatory for your MPs to connect. I see what you have done here through this circle as quite an innovative approach to opening governance for citizens. Keep such connectivity alive for the entire term and act on it.
This is the simplest way of prompt administration but , integrity , nationalism , duty-bound are only the needed to be planted / implemented / enforced . more
No number of laws, stricter than the strictest will give desired results if the officer or the lowest rung constable/clerk is uninterested to implement it.
So, it will require persistent effort & patience.
Afterall, Rome was not built in a day. more
In deed these 8 are the prime needs to have a reasonable rule . more