Can BIS here advise if there are toothpaste standards they have or like most subjects they are clueless about this subject too?? more
1) Abnormal endocrine system/thyroid hormone signaling.
2) Children exposed to this item at an early age have an
increased chance of developing allergies, asthma and eczema.
3) Developmental and reproductive toxicity.
4) Uncontrolled cell growth.
5) Weakening of immune system.
It seems no soap maker or tooth paste maker is incorporating triclosan in their products. more
Secondly, BIS / ISI has more important and universally relevant considerations to address - possible damage, that too unverified, from Toothpaste, which has miniscule usage, should be low priority ...
And if you're such a conscientious consumer yourself, I'm sure you're leading an ascetic existence !!!
Yeh Jeena bhi koi Jeena hai ? more