Toilet Stink Management
Believe you me for those who get seats next to the toilet, it is a nightmare, imagine they traveling with little ones. how unhygenic it can be.
The on board housekeeping service must be given a mandate that toilet is just not visibly clean but stink should be minimised.
Also, seats that are near toilets should be sold atleast 20% cheaper to others to account for inconvenience of such passengers.
I welcome everyones views. the idea is to fix the issue. more
-install Exhaust fans in the toilets .
- Provide uninterrupted water supply .
- While flushing the water should come out with force as in the aircraft toilets . It is not so in the rail toilets .
- the Rail sleeper coach attendants should e given this charge once they deliver the linnen . Normally they go to sleep with us . They should be in charge of the toilet leak and any other complaints .
- Those who are assigned the responsibility should be duty bound . This has to be supervised by the TTE's .
- No point blaming the passenger , give the passenger what is due to him first , only then can the Railways can expect proper usage from the customer .
MORE THAN 100'S OF SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS HAVE COME IN THE FORM OF RESOURCE POST AS WELL AS COMMENTS . CAN'T THE RAILWAYS TAKE AT LEAST A FEW AND WORK ON IT . more