THE NEED OF THE HOUR IS ABSOLUTE COORDINATION BETWEEN THE CENTRE AND STATES & INDUCTING THE ABILITY
Yes they are the ones who know to operate on war footing perfectly . Their inclusion will add zing to the existing tireless work .
*CAMPS FOR MIGRANT WORKERS : To avoid their travel in crowded transport .
*ARMED FORCES TO SET UP SPECIAL KITCHENS – So that clean food is provided avoiding contamination & contact . Also instil some discipline to maintain distance while collecting food.
These 2 along with some Medical care can be taken care of by the Armed forces as they do have some shooting Ranges ,and empty areas in many places in the nation.
* THERE WAS ALSO A PROPOSAL FROM THE RAILWAYS TO CONVERT THE RAIL COACHES (SLEEPER) TO BE TURNED INTO ISOLATION WARDS . If this can be done it will add to the total bed strength .
* Procure Medicines and Equipments , Sanitizers for the Patients and Protective gear for the Health care workers.
* Shift the Focus on Hotspots , like measures to effectively implement Social Distensing and stay at home .
*Police to set up control rooms .
* Essential & whole sale item procurement distribution should be one of the focus Spots
Here Tamilnadu Government is making arrangements to make available one health worker for every 50 -100 citizen on a 5 to 7 KM Basis.
THIS WILL PREVENT THE ONES WHO HAD ESCAPED THE SEARCH NETS AND AS A RESULT THE CHAIN WENT UNKNOWN .
* CENTRE PLANS CLASSES IN DISTANCE MODE FOR STUDENTS -- Such courses could be started to train Doctors , Nurses , Health care workers . It could be in 3 different types according to the qualifications and experience . Ultimately they have to know how to treat, manage and Contain COIVID -19 . At the end of the course the willing and suitable ones can be inducted for special duty purely on a temporary basis.
* VOLUNTEER SHOULD BE INDUCTED TO SSIST IN ALL THE 3 CLASSES MENTIONE ABOVE , EVEN TO MANAGE THE CLERICAL ASPECTS , ACCOUNTS ETC.
Source of Headlines from today’s Hindu . Jai Hind more
Now, this home lockdown takes care of those who can afford swiggys and zomatos and can get whatever they can from supermarkets/online so that they can be in the comfort of their homes. But, a bit of thought for those who depend on street food/free food should have been considered before shutting off everything could have been done. There are security personnel in banks, ATMs, apartments etc. who depend on street food. They cannot go home since there is no transportation. And we have seen the chaos of the laborers in UP, Delhi and Haryana.
In Bangalore, indira canteens are supposed to be giving free food (delivery). A couple of apartment security personnel went to these canteens and they were closed. We tried to order swiggy for them and there was no delivery in our area (prime locality!!). If we go out, then the police asks for a Pass.
Just the CM announcing availability is one thing and ensuring that it is available is another. more