Swachh Bharat - Need more accountability, clarity
Looking at the large number of tourists, the number of toilets was inadequate and were in very poor condition. So while we talk of Swachh Bharat mission at all levels of national and local leadership, how come authorities at Khajuraho are ignorant about it ? What is their accountability ? Is this the issue of ignorance, inadequate resources or indifference at a place which is of national pride. We find this happening in our locality and everywhere. What is the solution ? more
(1) The sanitation should have proper disposal system.
(2) Properly trained staff to clean the Toilets.
(3) Proper cleaning equipment and consumables shall be provided to the cleaning staff.
(4) Dedicated staff for cleaning of the Toilets.
(5) The staff shall be made responsible for properly maintaining the entire Sanitation System.
(6) Proper exhaust system need to be provided for removal of foul smells.
(7) Timing for cleaning the Toilets after every two hours along with the flooring is to be mentioned and divided into two parts so that one part is always available to use.
(8) After cleaning the entire area of Toilet shall be dried for further use.
(9) A well maintained garden around the Toilet area shall be developed. more