Surface contact points in daily life - try not to touch direct
1. Morning milk bag
2. Elevator button
3. Door bells
5. Car doors
6. Garbage collectors, housekeeping staff (their ingress into housing society, movement from house to house)
7. Raw vegetable/ fruits
8. Shop counters
9. Office pantry, lunchroom, washroom, door handles.
10. Garden seats
11. Play area swings, etc.
12. Maids/servants touching multiple surfaces at home
13. All door knobs
14. Packets of Delivery boys - Amazon, Swiggy, etc.
15. Any shopping packets
16. notes/ coins
17. Taxi, Auto
18. Bus/ train handles
19. Shoes, etc.
20. Travelling by air - multiple points from departing to arrival terminal.
India has likely hit the exponential upward part of the contagion, the precautions in the next 2- 4 weeks are very important. more
I think every one should their part of duty to prevent spread of virus and keep everyone safe. more