Supply Chain Capacity for Swachh Bharat
Executing Swachh Bharat requires a robust supply chain to supply the requisite quantity of material and service professionals on a timely basis to build and maintain the large number of toilets, dustbins, waste disposal infrastructure and a lot more.
With this post we would like to seek your inputs on key issues you see with the supply chain associated with Swachh Bharat. Once the issues are known, discussion can be had on how to effectively build this capacity in the time frame that is available.
We look forward to your inputs!
Swachh Bharat Mission more
2. Allot adequate funds for these purposes so that the works progress without any obstructions.
3. Make continued propoganda through the media and leaflets. Put big hoardings at prominent places to attract attention of people.
4. Keeping toilets clean need adequate water. Municipalities and Panchayat should ensure availability of water.
5. Development of road side gardens would minimise dust pollution and help in keeping the sorroundings clean.
6. Waste management system must be compulsorily developed at all urban, semi-urban and rural centers.
7. Most important is to convert the movement of our P.M into a social revolution. more
This needs to be addressed by creating business oppurtunities in solid waste management area more
It should be electronic digital / no paper work and notification oriented where the approver get notified every day once and should be able to reject / approve such request with their comments and move it to next level of approving authorities.
Manish Bajpai more