SUGGESTION TO PREVENT STINK FROM THE BIO-TOILETS AS WELL AS THE OTHER ONES:
* Small alteration in the passage to the Toilet . It is a common sight to see a Trash bin on one side and wash Basin on the other side of the passage to the toilet .
While designing for the future Compartments take both the Wash basin and the Trash bin into a slide door Enclosure along with the 2 toilets.
So the 2 Toilets ,
One trash bin and
The wash basin are all in the enclosure .
This can’t be done in the Current 70,000 Coaches as it may need a wee bit more space .But if the Railways adopts this design , for the high end trains and Superfast ones ,the benefits for the passengers will be aplenty :
* Trash bin going into the enclosure will ensure that there will be no spillage overflowing in the area where the passengers move in and out of the train. The Enclosed Area to be at lower level so that water doesn’t flow into the main passage .
* Wash basin also going in will ensure that people will not be hanging around the passage with the brush in mouth trying to make conversation.
*As the wash basin is being used there won’t be spillage of water around the main passage what ever happens to the enclosed area .
* No babies made to defecate on the wash Basin as reported a couple of times earlier .Even if done inside the enclosure , no hassle in the mains passage .
* Now all the this will be restricted to the enclosed area. So to drive the stink from this are into thin air , open the vestibule door . There are lots of outlets.
The 2 types of Toilet passages are attached . one is old , the other as recent as Nov. 2018. more