Start Up India : Expectations
1. This initiative should solve a number of common issues that start-ups have
2. It should create national and local city level frameworks that act as a one stop help for all information/registration/clearance for the start ups
3. This initiative should enable entrepeneurs to easily report inefficiencies and corruption and make the whole business ecosystem more effective
4. It should help in removing poverty to a great extent in urban and semi urban areas by creating lots of jobs
5. It should encourage people to innovate and start their own business
6. It should help people to easily get feedback on how they should go about building a business in their sector and their market
7. It should enable start-ups to easily find partners, vendors, initial pilot customers etc.
8. It should touch and enable the grassroot entrepreneur and not just the startups that need millions of dollars of funding.
9. It should make access to funding and loans much easier and faster than where we currently are.
10. It should enable start ups with protection mechanism against bad business practices by private and Government organizations like payment delays or defaults. more