Standardizing Prices for COVID-19 treatment in private hospitals
(2) Also Government, if require may provide assurance to Private Hospitals to reimburse proportionate difference of the charges of the hospital and the tariff upon submission of requisite documents.
Patients may require / compel to approach Private Hospital as there may not be beds available or non availability of basic infrastructure, staff and amenities.
Request to add COVID circle for 'Post to' so that the administrators of Local circles would have compiled messages pertaining to COVID. Members may be selecting different - different circles for posting COVID issues. Regards. more
The pharma industry is putting the common man into serious health problems with dangerous drugs.let us avoid it.WE don't need these hospitals at all more
(1) In series of these messages; there is a bill from Nanavti Hospital amounting to Rs. 4.43+ Lacs dated 1-4-2020. How the patient would get reimbursement?
(2) The circular NOT clearly mentioning COVID treatment in the list i.e. Annexure -A, 1b or C.
(3) As per circular if some of the private hospitals are undertaken by Government temporarily; where is the list of Private Hospitals? those are undertaken?
(4) Also, copy of this circular should have been marked to the concerns of Private Hospitals which are undertaken. There are may other institutions to whom the copy is marked but except such hospitals.
(5) What do they mean by Government authenticated photographs of patient who seeks treatment? Always there is photograph on Adhar card. Is it not sufficient?
(6) Whether suffered Relatives would admit the patient or approach to Collector for authentication / endorsement of photograph of the patient.
Sir, These queries are not marked to you but the discrepancies which observed while reading the attached document are extracted here; which we observed. There may be any other much more.
Some authority/s from Local Circle should take initiative and approach concerned Government officers to clarify on these issues. Regards, more