rising petrol and diesel prices
Vigilance and investigating Wings MUST STOP MISUSE, MISAPPROPRIATION OF Govt Grants, Subsidies, Funds and Finances .
Judiciary need to realise and Act at Public Interest. more
1. Especially with so many lawyers, businessmen, and other professionals going away Income Tax free.
2. Average business man paying one-third of the average middle class employee, for the same annual income. Not the fault of the businessman / middle class either.. Also, when businessman can easily hide income, not middle class, the scales are highly favouring businessman / women ..
3. Better to charge at least here.
4. Instead of pressuring the middle class for more tax .
5. The money has to come from somewhere. more
virtual extortion of common man.If Central Govt. is getting
Rs.17/- per litre on account of Excise Duty, the State Governments collect about Rs.33/- as VAT. There is need to
reduce these taxes by 30% and bring petroleum products
under GST. To set off this reduction in revenue, the Governments should curtail cost of governance. Many Ex MLAs/MPs are getting pensions of Rs.4-5 lacs with scores
of perks. Many elected members are claiming medical expenses in millions every years. The pensions should be
capped at Rs.50,000/- p.m. max with no perks. All MLAs/MPs
should be alloted 3 bed room flats and not Bunglows and
large posse of security which has become a status symbol
at the cost of hapless tax payers. more