1) Reservation period of 120 days is not of any help to passengers.
2) Booking thro Agent should be abolished. When IRCTC has provided so huge facility of booking what for Agents? Except exploiting the passengers and making money, there is no use.
3) Irctc is doing outstanding jobs. As an immediate step, they should work to provide seat selection facility ,starting with 1AC/2AC/3AC and finally SL coaches.
2) Only reason may be to provide convenience of needy people. However, instead of convenience, it has become source of money collection and corruption and at the same time depriving the real and genuine needy passengers who can not meet the demand of the agents,specifically, during festival and summer vacation time.
3) If at all agents have to be there, railways and public both must ensure that agents charge their fee ONLY as prescribed by railways which does not seem to be possible for only one reason and that is Supply is much Less than Demand. more