Report card of Modi government
1) Inflation under control. But credit should go to international oil price.
2) Improved GDP growth- Here again part of the credit to oil price.
3) Better image of India abroad thanks to many foreign visits of PM and his oratorial skills
4) Many new initiatives like Swachh Bharat, toilets in schools, Jan-dhan, model cities etc. But no data on actual implementation. In Jan-dhan most of the accounts are dormant.
Now the negetives.
1) No change in internal security situation. Maoist voilence and gang rapes continue unabated.
2) No change in border security. Pak continues border firings. China continues border violations and interfering in our internal affairs in Arunachal
3) No action at all on corruption. Lokpal is not appointed even after 9 months!
4) Total failure in preventing entry of swine flue when it was reported in Africa and other countries. Now failure to launch an effective campaign to spread information and tips to prevent its spread.
5) Failure to take action on leaders of sangh parivar who discredited BJP and its government thru many unwanted atrocious statements.
6) No actions initiated to speed up justice delivery system. Cases piling up and lingering for decades. Not a single person who is awarded death sentence by supreme court has been executed.
7) No actions taken on easing of administrative procedures for doing business as told by Deepak Parikh. more
THE ASPECT OF CARRYOUT OF WORKS WOULD BEGIN AFTER THESE BUDGES SESSIONS. LET US CONTINUE THE ZEAL AND ENTHUSIASM. more
Kindly go to the link below:-
1. Improvement in Power Sector to the Industrial, Agricultural and lighting needs.
2. Increase of Production : MAKE IN INDIA : the roots of which were already planted.
3. Independent Strrict Policing by all the Wings of Police
4. Removal of the Possible issues of Corruption
5. Curbing Tax Evasions in Centre and States
6. A Stoppage or at-least acute Reduction of Possible ways of Black Money
7. Government by Bureaucrats :: Legislation redress by Legislators
8. Elemination of in-Equality in RIGHTS ; LIBERTIES ; RULE OF LAW ; GOVERNMENT BENEFITS through a common CIVIL CODE.
Since the Central Government is busily active on their requisit Steping-up of the Lader towards good governance GOAL through our issue attempts raised in these local circles.
BUT, IN MY OPENION A STRONG CONCLUSION OF ADOPTING THE PROCESS OF ORDINANCE COVERAGE ON MOST OF THE ISSEUES WILL BECOME A MUST TO ACHIEVE THE ABOVE. more