Railway Needs to improve...
1. Train Delay control. at present train means 2-3hrs late is common.
2. Announcement system must announce platform number and train coming on that prior / before train placed on the station.
3. people used to give 100-200 rupees to TTE and sit in the reservation coach, it should be controlled by applying some suitable step.
4. There should be welcome message like "Welcome at New Delhi" at platform, because in train it is difficult to know which station it is from the coach. sometime when we see from the window the station name appear, but not always.
5. RO water facility is good at station, but need to increase the number of booth.
6. At station like anand vihar, new delhi, there are rope is tied in the station, which occupy the space and creating difficulty for passengers. more
RAC system must be removed as it is inhuman treatment meted to the passengers by collecting full fare and sharing the seats. Unfair trade practice but passengers silently accept. Further, no bed roll is given to the RAC passengers as they are allowed to travel by sitting. So, in the process, railways after collecting full fares from 3 passengers, asking them to share the seats which is against natural justice.
Strictly not to allow the daily or season ticket holders to travel in reserved coaches of the long distance trains between stations which happens throughout the journey thus inconveniencing the passengers.
Squad checking must be in place to eliminate corruption at the hands of TTEs.
One RPF personnel must be there for each compartment to ensure safety and security of the passengers.
Similarly one TTE per compartment must be employed
Ensure clean and tidy toilets at every compartments
Similarly clean toilets at every platforms. Invariably toilets are available only at Platform No. 1 only and that too in shabby conditions.
Free movement of cattles noticed at many stations which needs to be addressed.
Fencing must be done atleast for 1 Km at both sides of the stations to refrain unauthorised persons entering into platforms.
Similarly checking must be done at the entrance to allow only authorised passengers to get into the platform.
Effective utilisation of railway lands to generate more revenue.
By above process. growth in employment can be noticed.
Performing staff to be retained as lethargic attitude noticed in the existing staff. more