PROBLEMS, PASSANGERS FACE IN 21 ST CENTURY.
TTE COMES ONLY TO CHECK , THE PERSON BOARDED OR NOT. ITS HIS DUTY.SO MANY UNRESERVED TICKET PASSANGERS BOARD ON TRAIN , SIT A SIDE ON A CORNER OF SEAT OR STAND IN PASSAGE.
RUSH BECOMES TOO MUCH,ONE CANT GO TO TOILET.
IN THE NIGHT, THEY ALL SLEEP IN THE PASSAGE OF MOVEMENT, WHERE EVER IT IS.
IF YOU ALIGHT, HAVE TO LIFT YOUR SUITCASE AND ANY WAY REACH THE DOOR.
TTE NEVER COMES AGAIN AND NEVER TELLS CROWDED PEOPLE TO GO OUT.
THIS IS THE CONDITION OF 2ND CLASS SLEEPR, I TRAVELLED IN.
NO SAFAI KARMCHARI WAS THERE TO CLEAN TOILET, FROM MATHURA TO BANDRA.
1) AC COACHES ARE SAFE FROM SUCH DISATERS.
2) WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
3) ARRANGEMENT OF GENERAL COACHES IN THE END OR NEAR ENGINE?
4) LESS MUMBER OF COACHES FOR UNRESERVED TICKET PASSANGERS.
5) LOCAL / DAILY COMMUTERS, WHO BOARD IN RESEVE COACHES IN TEAMS. YOU HAVE TO REMAIN SILENT.
6) UNRESERVED COACHES ARE NOT ARRANGED IN CENTER SO THAT PEOPLE CAN EASILY BOARD.
7) LESS STOPAGE TIME , SAY 2 OR 3 MINUTES AS APLICABLE.
8) ABSENCE OF TTE ON PLATE FORM TO WATCH , WHO IS BOARDING IN WHICH CLASS.
9) COACH NUMBERING SYSTEM ON INDICATORS ON PLATE FORM.
10) COACH NUMBERS POSITION IS GIVEN HARDLY 5 TO 10 MINUTES BEFORE ARRIVAL OF TRAIN .
MAIN PLATE FORM , FOR WHICH NO NEED TO CROSS ANY BRIDGE , IS RARELY USED AND SOME TRAINS STOP THERE, .MOST TRAINS ARE STOPPED ON PLATE FORMS,WHERE YOU HAVE TO HIRE A COOLIE.
EXCEPT MAIN PLATEFORM, TEA AND FOOD STALLS ARE DIFFICULT TO TRACE.
EVERY WHERE TEA IS GIVEN IN Rs 10/ half cup. no quantity and quality cared. only profit ? more
1. This was Old coach which was refurbished, without Mobile charging point in each bay, only 2 points was there, which was totally Hijacked by Young Guys who were busy in Watching Movie, Whatsapp and other social media. Genuine user like me had to wake up 2 a.m. in Night to go near Toilet to get the mobile charged.
2. Unreserved passenger occupied space near Gate, which caused hardship to go to Toilet and passenger boarding in Route.
3. Day 1, No one came to clean the coach. Day2 , the liquid soap was full of water, may be in the ratio of 90-10 (90 water), which hardly cleaned the floor.
4. At the Boarding station at H Nizaumudin,the entire coach of S-1 to S-8 was wet, which made our luggage Dirty. (it was not raining).
5. Caterer decides the combo breakfast with Rs. 50 (uppama & vada) (Bread butter with cutlet). I wanted only either Uppama or Bread Butter, but i had to pay for Combo.
6 WORST OF ALL:
This train would have stopped at least 50 times in the Jungle area and in small stations, thus the Train reached Bangalore 3 Hrs Late.
7. Toilet was Stinking due to poor cleaning.
IT'S HIGH TIME RAILWAYS SHOULD INTRODUCE A SPECIAL CLASS AS "NO SITTING" CAN BE CALLED AS "EXECUTIVE SLEEPER CLASS", The fare they can charge as 10-15% extra. more